July 16th in Red Deer and Lacombe.

Ok . I was thinking we can get it finished in 3-4 hours me and you . I'll go down pull fenders out wenesday and bring 2 stends .

I hope you mean the inner fenders! Should
Be all we need to remove, to get at the bolts!

I hope you mean the inner fenders! Should
Be all we need to remove, to get at the bolts! Getting the long tubes in will be the challenge! I like challenges!!!

Getting those damn inside bolts off the manifold flanges suck......cut them out!! Putting the headers in isn't so bad. Mopar's or??

Replacing gibsons with mopar longtubes . I am gonna try the gibsons on my truck and compare performance. I wanted to dyno before , with manifolds and then with the gibsons.

CUT !!!! THERE IS NO CUT on my watch!!! We will remove bolts just like the old days!!!:) If they won't co'operate they get twisted off!!! There is no cut!!!!

easy way to get those Gibsons out Rad is cut them in half,they can always be welded back up later?? LMAO!!

don't be giving him any ideas!!!! Are we still getting together on the 16th? the track is open on the 15th ! i will have to miss it, so i don't break something, and miss another GTG!! lol The only thing i plan to break in august is into the 12's !!!!!:burnout::D:D:D:elefant::elefant:

We could all meet at the oil derrick park south end of Edmonton about 8ish? The guys farthest away could chime in on what time they could make it there . Try to get to red deer for breakfast! Then cruise over to a go-cart track and do some racin'. Lmao!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back