July 16th in Red Deer and Lacombe.

Thanks Ron learnt some great stuff today and now that i have a game plan can't wait to get down to Calgary and try the Dyno. I should know in a day or two my schedule and then i will book some time. This lazy cam stuff is killing me.

I'm anxious to see for myself.
Toma will fix you up with some dyno pulls and we'll see what we've got to work with.

Last edited:
I'm anxious to see for myself.
Toma will fix you up with some dyno pulls and we'll see what we've got to work with.

let me know when you are going , i would like to tag along ! i would like to dyno as well since i missed the GTG!!!:burnout:

let me know when you are going , i would like to tag along ! i would like to dyno as well since i missed the GTG!!!:burnout:
What's good for you Hucksrt10 this weekend is bad maybe early next week I'll phone Ron in the next day or 2 and check his timing. See if he has time for 2 trucks or whatever. Be nice to cruise down there with someone else. Keep in touch.

I'll be in town in 10 day I may go with u guys 2 .
OH OH are we turning this thread into another Dyno GTG. That was not my intention. We'll just have to see what Ronnie and the guys are up to in the next couple weeks. For myself personaly i don't need much Dyno time i'm just looking for a stock baseline before i do anything.

Looking like a rainy week! :). Wooooooooo. Lookin like I might get time to finally get my truck back together! :). RAIN RAIN. RAIN!!!!

What's good for you Hucksrt10 this weekend is bad maybe early next week I'll phone Ron in the next day or 2 and check his timing. See if he has time for 2 trucks or whatever. Be nice to cruise down there with someone else. Keep in touch.

Sorry Man!!! i am off this weekend but work all week and i am going to the "Rocky mountain Nationals" next weekend! please post up your findings from the dyno .

Sorry Man!!! i am off this weekend but work all week and i am going to the "Rocky mountain Nationals" next weekend! please post up your findings from the dyno .

If you want to come down this weekend, we could get something set up.

You be quiet over there!:aetsch: Lol , No one asked to hear from the peanut gallery!! Lmao. I'm gonna get it going, then it's going to be "SPANKING TIME!!!". Lmao:rock::burnout:

Damn!!! I gotta get to the track Friday ! I still need that 12 sec. Run before you !!!

Just need to ease off the line and run it up through the gears and I will be there! with the 390's of course!!! The 56 jet hits pretty hard! To much of a hit with street tires on the street!!!

Rocky Moutain Nationals next weekend i was planning to try and get there that weekend too maybe i will see you there.

That would be kewl!!! I won't bring the 10 this time. The parking is crappy and extremely dusty getting out of there!

We will keep in touch ! I have mornings off ! I could give you a hand with the headers before the races!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back