July 16th in Red Deer and Lacombe.

I don't know if there is a track in RD.

Can you take Saturday off Ronnie?

I can't stand the speed limits in SL. 30-40km/h everywhere.:mad::mad:

Our next GTG will have to be here at castrol for some track time!

Hey Guys. I won't be able to make it on Saturday. Mrs. Oldcolt was recently diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis. She had been in a lot of pain for a few months (wouldn't go to the doctor) and was having trouble walking. She is having good days and bad days with the pain. Tomorrow, I am taking her in for some work on her hip. Not sure how mobile she will be, so I plan on sticking close to home.

I wont be there either,working on getting base tune from DC Performance and finishing off install!
Hey Joe once you got all your install finished and base tune in. Are you going to do some dyno tuning next or track testing. Just wondering cause i sure would like to watch either one.

Heres a link to the events in Lacombe this weekend:

Events | Lacombe Days

On Saturday the car show starts at 11 and runs to 4. From 12:30 to 2 AM is the beer gardens and music festival.

Then on Sunday is the 200 ft. shoot out that starts at 11 and will run for most of the day Im sure.

I plan on putting the truck in the show, and my brother is going to have his Magnum there. Anyone else is more than welcome to join in.

Well I got 2nd place at the show today. Some POS Chevy, kinda like a wanna be older SS beat me. Not sure how that happened?

There was lots of nice cars and trucks there. It was a great turn out and a fantastic day.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back