just hit a f**king deer at 100 mph must sell truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else pick up on the $15K cash? Will the police arrest me as I drive out of town in a truck reported stolen???:dontknow:

SRTINCT said:
Anyone else pick up on the $15K cash? Will the police arrest me as I drive out of town in a truck reported stolen???:dontknow:
why yes they will.:p :D :elefant:

Now lets not revert to calling each other names here. I felt bad for you when you wrecked your truck, but it seems like your not listening to any of the advise that some senior members are trying to give you.

It just plain stupid to sell something and expect anyone to wait a year for a title. Come on dude. Get a grip.

If your going to sell it, sell it free with no strings attacked. Or just do what everyone telling you to do, and repair the truck, and months from now, when your at a GTG, everyone will just laugh about this whole situation.

Let's not make this deer thing into more then a few broken parts. I always admire what you have done to your truck, and like appreciate the advise from members like yourself.

Let take a breather, and don't let your emotions take over your better judgement.

OMG, what is this CSI??????

Give it a few years, and it could be "Cold Case"

How about this deal:
I'll buy you a brand new keyboard, and you'll start using punctuation in your posts.

That sh!t is almost impossible to read/decipher.

CTSRT- Zoom out a little and you'll see the blood spatter on the body panels.

Anyone who buys that truck for 15k cash.... Boy do I have a great deal on a bridge. ;) I mean.. Look... I am from NY and I can take you right to it. Not far. May take a while to get the state to turn over the paperwork for it, but its not going anywhere. Been in Brooklyn since it was built.

$150 million... I will even take a check but it has to clear before I turn it over to you.

iraqivet01 said:

Let's not make this deer thing into more then a few broken parts. I always admire what you have done to your truck, and like appreciate the advise from members like yourself.

Let take a breather, and don't let your emotions take over your better judgement.

Thank you, Vet.... Remember folks..... QUICKSRT10/SRT8 is a "senior member" here. He's been around for a while. I don't see him as some dude that just strolled on here and is trying to hawk a truck. The mods to his truck have been well documented on this site. :) ....... Please, let's just ALL cool down a little and let this go.

-Jake:eek:

Black1 said:
Thank you, Vet.... Remember folks..... QUICKSRT10/SRT8 is a "senior member" here. He's been around for a while. I don't see him as some dude that just strolled on here and is trying to hawk a truck. The mods to his truck have been well documented on this site. :) ....... Please, let's just ALL cool down a little and let this go.

let it go.....look at your avatar.....bwahahahahhaaaa:D

Black1 said:

Jake,

I do agree that this shouldn't get out of hand... and I guess that tenure is a minor consideration when assessing general/individual standing.... But, this really does smell bad..... And I really can't (personally) give anyone a "pass" under these circumstances... even if he happened to be member #1.... This thing stinks.....

All too often, individuals who find themselves in circumstances (that are untenable to them) will make rash and costly emotional decisions.

Subsequently, his decision to impact this forum's members with his ill conceived offer has put him squarely in the spotlight... and rightly so... He, his decision making processes and (in my opinion) his petulence over a few hundred bucks damage to his truck is beyond the pale.

He has the unmitigated arrogance to try and sell his truck for $15,000... in spite of the fact that he still owes the bank 26 fkn grand.... Is this the action of a rational mind.....? Most assuredly not...

These are the actions of a spoiled child who (upon scuffing a brand new pair of shoes) simply threw them into the back of the closet and never wore them again... instead of lovingly taking out the tools of the trade and doing a bit of honest work to restore those shoes to their original luster....

But no......

I believe we're simply dealing with a spoiled brat...... (no offense to our own Brat)...

Banks and other reputable institutions would laugh in his face if he so much as suggested it to them.... But here's my suggestion:

Take your truck to the dealer and trade it in on a new one..... They don't care how upside down you are...they just wanna make a sale... Then trade in the old one and add whatever's upside down to the new balance... Dealers do this all the time in order to make a sale....

But trying to pawn it off on a brother is just bullshit..... I don't give a damn about your tenure or member status....

D

Kevan said:
Tim- it's funny that you mention "minor".
I believe the thread starter is one.

I don't approve of demeaning a man simply because he works in a mine....:p

D

Minor Miner

Kevan said:
Tim- it's funny that you mention "minor".
I believe the thread starter is one.

I think it is a miner allright, mining for an idiot similar to hisself who will bring cash to a lonely parking lot.

Stinks too much, anyone here who touches this, takes his own chances.

Rick

QUICKSRT10/SRT8 said:
no i dont want any thing to do with this piece of shit just want to sell it as is

Calling it a POS may not help your cause. I see you're not an animal lover either. I'm glad you're all right though. How much are you selling her for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back