Keep us in your Prayers....we might see some of you soon :D !!

Silly me....... I didn't even know that Jack bought another Viper Truck... I thought it was a regular Ram1500.............

Two beasts in one household............Noice....

Get home safe boys............. :rock::burnout:

Django

Nice looking truck Jack! You better let Patrick drive since he is use to driving the fast red color ones.:D

Awesome guys...be safe

i just got off the phone w/ patrick. they're in Eureka, Missouri. so far everything's going great. they've travelled about 500 miles so far, and according to the GPS they've only been stopped for a total of 20 min. the entire trip!!!

patrick says that if anybody lives in the area to give him a call and they'll meet up w/ ya. also if anybody just wants to call and say hi, that's cool, too...

619-454-0364

ok, i'll post more updates when i have them :)

redsrt007s_girl said:
i just got off the phone w/ patrick. they're in Eureka, Missouri. so far everything's going great. they've travelled about 500 miles so far, and according to the GPS they've only been stopped for a total of 20 min. the entire trip!!!

patrick says that if anybody lives in the area to give him a call and they'll meet up w/ ya. also if anybody just wants to call and say hi, that's cool, too...

619-454-0364

ok, i'll post more updates when i have them :)

Well let me see, its 7 pm here, that makes it 11pm there? You boyz awake driving now? LOL

Great pics Kevan. Really funny too!!:D

patrick

hey, i talked to patrick about an hour ago and they were already in Tulsa! at this rate, they'll be home tomorrow night...

Yeah I received the world's fastest phone call earlier......139 Mph :D And would'nt you know it Jack still cant find his glasses.......that were still on his face :confused: LOL Another Geriatric moment brought to you by the fine folks of Arizona Highways :call: :call: :D :p

Jack called again......Still cant find his glasses :confused: Patrick in the backround...There still on your face JACK :p Bwahahahahaha The roadhouse chilli should be kicking in right now................Incoming :2in1:

I just got off the phone with Jack and Patrick......at 142 mph......:rock:

They wanted to tell everyone that they are 40 miles west of Winslow Arizona.... Please no Jackson Browne references......and they have traveled a total of 1800 miles in 24 hrs of actual driving time....(only 8 hrs stopped)

Jack also mentioned that Patrick was driving presently...........and something about blowing a Mazda out of their frikkin' tailpipe.....:dontknow:

They will most probably be home tonight......:star:

God bless ya boys.....may the angels of heaven ride with you....:D

..........end of report....

SD

Ummm....the Winslow, AZ reference is from the Eagles song, 'Take It Easy':

"Standin' on a corner in Winslow, Arizona.
Such a fine sight to see.
There's a girl, my lord, in a flat bed...."

Ummm....I think we're done with that one. :D

I'm glad to hear they're making good time.
Drive safe guys!

Kevan said:
Ummm....the Winslow, AZ reference is from the Eagles song, 'Take It Easy':

Don't get hinky on me, amigo......

That song was written by Jackson Browne and Glenn Frey.

Jackson recorded it first, on his debut album "Saturate Before Using"....(1971) It did not reach the top 40.:D

Then Glenn's band "Eagles" also recorded it and made it famous on their first album in 1972....It reached #12 on 6/24/72 and remained on the charts for 8 weeks.;)

I've always preferred Jackson's version even though Glenn and Eagles had far more success with the song and got way more airplay....

Incidently, Dave Geffen produced both Jackson and Eagles...

SD

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back