Keep us in your Prayers....we might see some of you soon :D !!

Jack- you're very welcome. It was a pleasure to meet you and Patrick as well. Next time we'll hang out for more than 2 hours. :)

Thanks again for lunch.
Patrick- you can have my fry ends anytime. LOL

Fun with Jack & Patrick- Part 1:
As we were leaving the WalMart parking lot, Jack did a little light-up of the tires....and finished just in time for everyone to look back and see ME pulling out of the parking lot. They all thought I was the tire-squealing culprit!!!
:D

RedSrt007 said:
Hello Guys,

Well...wow what a trip. It was long and ...um..whats the word....long!!

First, Thanks for meeting up with us for breakfast kevan it was a blast :rock: P. S - next time, Ill eat your french fries for you LOL:dontknow:

Jack and I arrived around midnight on Saturday (Saturday night). We left at 900am on Friday from Ohio, and arrived in San Diego 1200 Saturday night. Jack averaged about 85-100mph, and I averaged about 105-142 :dontknow: :p 2200 miles in 1.5 days, that has to be a SRT road trip record somewhere :confused: Averaging 14.5mpg isn't too bad at the rate we were traveling....

We were on a Steak diet and had steak in every state and basically every meal. Everything truly is big in Texas....wait a min, Missouri too :dontknow: . We had 3 GPS units, 1 laptop, 2 video cameras, 2 digital cameras, 2 V1 detectors, and anything else we could find laying around :p ;)

I got about 45 min of worthless traveling video which I will compile to a few minutes so I can bore you guys with :rock: :idea: including a few roll-ons

Our cooler consisted of 1 case of red-bull (20 count), 1 case of water, 2 bags of ice, 6 cartons of beef jerky, and 1 bag of trail mix. :idea:

All in all, it was a good trip, we didn't get any tickets, no accidents (barely LOL), and Jack and I really worked well on driving cross country.

Thanks Jack!!

Patrick
Congrats and welcome home. Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet up with you guys. Sounds like you had a blast. :rock:

TheSickness said:
Any cool bathroom shots on video....Travelers Diarrhea is the best :D At least from a harmonic standpoint :D
You are a sick bastage.:D

Bill.

FSTJACK said:
We made it.

Thanks Patrick for helping me, could not have done it without your help, and support.

Thanks to Patrick's Wife Jenn, and son Noah for letting him go to help me.

Great trip;

Flew all night and got to Columbus at 9:10 AM, got to the dealership and got on the road at Noon Friday.
Met Kevan in Ohio, really very nice guy with a great sense of humour and a nice truck.

Kevan drove to and met us at Carriage Town Dodge.

Thanks Kevin for your help at the dealership and WallyWorld getting stuff for the run to the coast. I really enjoyed putting the person with the name. Thanks for the pics at the dealership and of the Captain Gizmo, electronic tie wrap, temporary install.
I am looking to spending some time with Kevan at next years Nats. Another fine person I met through our fellowship family.

Thanks to all the cops that were somewhere else on our blast to the coast. And two Valentine One radar detectors. We did go a few miles an hour over the speed limit a few times.

The truck is really bitchin and was a two year old truck that was like brand new with 1200 miles on it. There is nothing that does not work very well. It is very smooth at high speeds and everything works as it is supposed to.
It looks like a biology bug collection project now. Tomorrow it will get cleaned up and made to look sharp and shinny again.

We put 2300 miles on it from Friday at noon untill Saturday at midnight.
Patrick and I split the driving duties, I drove he slept, he drove I slept. Friday at 2:00 AM I was driving and had to get about 2.5 hours of sleep. I was ready to fall asleep at the wheel. Patrick was sleeping while I was driving so I pulled into a truck stop, and laid the seat back and crashed for 2.5 hours. I could just not go any further. We made some goode time and had a lot of road construction all the way from Ohio to Arizona. And some really lame people that would go 62 miles an hour in the fast lane next to a string of cars for what seemed like hours. I call those people doorknobs.

We had a really good trip and today I feel like I was drug through a knott hole backwards.

More on the trip as my recolection returns and becomes clearer.

Glad you delinquints(sp?), err guys, are home safe!;) :D :rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back