Keep us in your Prayers....we might see some of you soon :D !!

That truck is about 20 min. from me. Call me and we'll hook up for lunch before you guys head out. 614.596.9336

Congrats on the new ride!

Kevan said:
That truck is about 20 min. from me. Call me and we'll hook up for lunch before you guys head out. 614.596.9336

We can probably do breakfast if its ok with you? We fly in at about 900am, But we are going to jet out / hit the road asap after jack sign's his john doe...It would be great to meet you in person :rock:

-Red

UNIBOY said:
Have a fun and safe trip. Jack eat some chili and peanuts the night before. I think that would make the trip more memorable.:D

Might help me sleep better if its warm and steamy :idea: :dontknow: :D

Kevan said:

I will do my best to hook up with you, but the logistics, time planner, storm groopen leader, must approve the move, HEIL RED. ;) ;) ;) Just giving Patrick a ration.:D

UNIBOY said:
Have a fun and safe trip. Jack eat some chili and peanuts the night before. I think that would make the trip more memorable.:D

Mushrooms sauted in butter and garlick.

DANGER DANGER DANGER DANGER DANGER DANGER DANGER DANGER DANGER DANGER DANGER

Hey guys, so what states will you be traveling through? If Arizona, what city and when? I'd like to meet you guys....

Hey fellas, depends on which route you take back home.....I may be right in your path (or damn near it). RED I sent you a pm. Call me....love to meet up with you all for breakfast, lunch, etc. I know you have a set schedule on getting back, but I'd love to meet up and take some pics and meet you two....it'll be an honor...thanks bikertat

PM me if you're coming thru St. Louis and have a few minutes.:D

LOL, it's gonna take you a week to get back after all of us meet you for lunches, hehehe.:rock:

If you take the 80 you'll pass right by me. Bring it by the shop and we'll throw it on the dyno.

The 70 goes through Utah too. Let me know and I'll show you a great place for lunch near where the 70 meets the 15.

Have a fun and safe trip!

SRT-IZ-4me said:
Hey guys, so what states will you be traveling through? If Arizona, what city and when? I'd like to meet you guys....

Pm me your phone number, and Ill call you if we pass though :rock:

thanks for the offer!!

ViperTruck2933 said:
PM me if you're coming thru St. Louis and have a few minutes.:D

LOL, it's gonna take you a week to get back after all of us meet you for lunches, hehehe.:rock:

Pm me your phone number, and Ill call you if we pass though :rock:

thanks for the offer!!

I'm in denver through friday afternoon then head back home to goodland, KS (3 hours east of denver on interstate 70). If your coming through my way let me know!!

Eh :confused: If you come my way we can do lunch :D I will set out the road spikes for ya and leave a light on.......2,200 miles of Old Man Farts and Wheat Germ :rock: :rock: :rock: God bless ya Patrick....I retaliation stop at every Derweinersnitchel you can and load up on Chilli Dogs w/ Extra onion :D

Better you guys than me.:p

Nah, Please Be Careful! That's a long azz trip to make in 3 days!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back