Line Loc

rare03srt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys so im getting ready to purchase a Line loc and got a few questions. First of all what are peoples thoughts on brands, Hurst, B&m, Jegs, ect. Any big difference. Pros, cons i mean its just a solenoid right? Second question is when i install do i have to use hard line and go though all work of using a tube bender, flare tool and blah blah blah or can i just have stainless steal lines made?

Ok guys so im getting ready to purchase a Line loc and got a few questions. First of all what are peoples thoughts on brands, Hurst, B&m, Jegs, ect. Any big difference. Pros, cons i mean its just a solenoid right? Second question is when i install do i have to use hard line and go though all work of using a tube bender, flare tool and blah blah blah or can i just have stainless steal lines made?

Get the Hurst. I tried two other brands, including Jegs and could never get a perfect seal. Get the bracket from JMB (Tony doesn't make one yet) and get the pre-made lines from Tony at JTSVP. Trust me. Do it this way and you'll save some headaches. Also, do a search on this forum and you'll find a thread with detailed pics on how to connect everything. Takes a total of 30minutes.

Get the Hurst. I tried two other brands, including Jegs and could never get a perfect seal. Get the bracket from JMB (Tony doesn't make one yet) and get the pre-made lines from Tony at JTSVP. Trust me. Do it this way and you'll save some headaches. Also, do a search on this forum and you'll find a thread with detailed pics on how to connect everything. Takes a total of 30minutes.

Sweet. I heard about the bracket from JMB and thought about that but wow didnt know Stink had the premade lines for it. f*ck yea!!! Thanks for the info!

Your close by, stop by and see Dan Cragin @ DCPerformance.
He has complete kits on hand, Hurst.

Quick

DC performance are good, but pretty expensive. You can actually get everything from Tony. Even the bracket.
Here's a pic:
d41e3fab.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
fixed because you're an idiot...

dont talk about my son like that:mad::D

but yeah we got all the mess, had some brakets made up, I jsut need to make sure they fit like they should, some new lines, and have a coupel solonoids

let me check it all in the morn, I have been meaning to , jsut havent had the time, but you can get it from me as a unit or each peace, peice, dangit piece separate if ya wnat, dangit want:shot:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back