Lowered the QC = poor ride. Suggestions to fix...

Would going from the stock 2-piece driveshaft to a one-piece get rid of this vibration issue due to improper pinion angle? I've been contemplating this for awhile because I can no longer stand the vibration at initial acceleration.

Would going from the stock 2-piece driveshaft to a one-piece get rid of this vibration issue due to improper pinion angle? I've been contemplating this for awhile because I can no longer stand the vibration at initial acceleration.

I have a vibration after 80mph. I have a 1 piece shaft. Have an appointment next Wednesday with a shop to correct my pinion angle.

Our driveshaft does many things. Reduced rotating mass,rids carrier bearing, reduces wasted momentum of two piece flex. Pinion angle is crucial for any rear wheel or 4wd ride whether correcting for lowering or lifting. Pinion angle must be changed in many cases to keep harmonics at bay.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back