Mickey (1QKSRT) is in the Hospital

As Dawn said...talked to him earlier...he sounded good. He described classic MI (Myocardial Infarct) symptoms at onset...chest pain/pressure, sweating, pale skin..ect.
I was glad to hear they called 911 for him, and the care was appropriate... Oxygen, Nitro, Aspirin, Morphine... this will save him cardiac tissue in the longrun.:rock: :rock: The hospital that catheterized him should be shot IMHO...or why the ambulance did not take hime directly to a PCI facility is beyond me...:dontknow: Not familiar with their protocols:nurse:
Regardless he has to be transferred to another hospital to have another Angio..and THEN place the stents...:mad: The hospital he is at can't place stent's...but did an angio...:confused: Dumb. :mad: Whatever so as long as Mickey continues to get better.... and make a full recovery.:D

I agree NBT. They could have run a lot of non-invasive test to come to that diagnosis without going invasive. For example: Doppler Echo, Sonagrams of the arteries, Trans Esophogeal Echo, or even a Thalium test with Nuclear imaging. It really sucks he has to go through basically the same procedure twice.

SrtBrad said:
The wife is sleeping on the phone. Call it and watch her reach out and touch you.:D I will get it in the morning unless someone else gets to you first.:D
Triple Dogg Dare me and I will call it right now LOLOL

TheSickness said:
Triple Dogg Dare me and I will call it right now LOLOL
Do I count for a triple dog dare ? :D I met Jayme, I think it would be funny. She will get you BOTH :rock:

TheSickness said:
That was a Quad Dogg dingus :p

Brad might be just one brick shy - I ran out of time to finish counting them the day we met ;) ;) :D :p

OH NO, we are HO'ing Mickey's get well thread - he otta love it :D

GET WELL WISHES FROM HO'VILLE, MICKEY :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

TheSickness said:
Hey my stint in the hospital got no mercy LOL ;)
Send hiim some green jello wishes :D

Just talked to Mickey and he just got out of the surgery. Said he was awake for the whole thing and watched it on the screen. They told him to lay low for a week and he should be back at it. We are all thinking of you Mickey and wish you a speedy recovery. I know you are in good hands with Eva! WE'll be talkin to ya brother!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back