Mickey (1QKSRT) is in the Hospital

AWESOME!!!! Great news.... Im coming back to FL soon Mickey... Throw me the keys....

Look forward to seeing you post again soon brother...

take it easy on the calls for the next 24-48 hours....i didn't know he was in the hospital caus i haven't been on the boards this week so i was shocked to hear him fill me in when i called to shoot the shit with him today. he said he needed a bit to rest up. he'll be back in full force soon!!!

Rice Eater said:
take it easy on the calls for the next 24-48 hours....i didn't know he was in the hospital caus i haven't been on the boards this week so i was shocked to hear him fill me in when i called to shoot the shit with him today. he said he needed a bit to rest up. he'll be back in full force soon!!!

I talked with him earlier,and he needed some more drugs and to chase the Nurses around around a bit before he rested !!!But go figure,WTF was he worried about ??? Moroso not being ready for the truck shootout on the 18th !!!That's our Mickey !!!Here's to a Speedy Recovery Bro !!!:beer:

W.T.F.,
You have one little heart attack and everyone freaks??????:dontknow: :dontknow:
Honestly,I'm in awe at the response to my situation.I want to thank everyone for their generous thoughts and prayers.Knowing that there are genuine friends out there pulling for me,helped a ton(believe me).:rock: :rock: Thank God,no one requested pics.:D
So here is the scoop,Went to work,Felt faint,sweating, loss of breath (etc).
Ambulance ride,two entries through my arteries:)mad: )to locate and repair damage(collapsed left anterior decending artery):)dontknow:).The worst part is removing all the damn stick on sensors(about 150 I think)And being on my back motionless for about 12 hrs (TWICE).But,right now I feel awesome and should be back to work Monday or Tuesday.:rock:
The Health insurance system at my job really sucks,so this should get real interesting real soon.I'll be on Plavix for a while(I'm told about 8 bucks a pill)OUCH!!
Thanks Again everyone,and I,ll try to make the next G.T.G,Although this did set me back alittle,I,ll do my best to make it.
On a side note to everyone,I make it a point to enjoy everyday and accomplish all I can,when I can (Because you never know whats around the corner)

1qksrt(Mickey

Glad you're home and recouperating dude !!!Take the next week off and relax !!!And now that you mention it,where are the pics ??? I'm surprised you didn't want to participate in the surgery end of things,just to see what makes YOU tick !!!!:rock: :rock: If there's anything I can do,PlEASE let me know,I'm there for you my friend !!:rock: :rock:

Good news Mickey!! FYI-check with the wal-mart pharmacy, I believe generic plavix is on the $4 list. Walgreens has a 12$ rx program (with a $20 sign up fee) Or...Coumadin works differently(and requires lab draws) but it's cheaper and what they used before Plavix came along. Hope this info helps.
Dawn

6pakattack said:
Glad you're home and recouperating dude !!!Take the next week off and relax !!!And now that you mention it,where are the pics ??? I'm surprised you didn't want to participate in the surgery end of things,just to see what makes YOU tick !!!!:rock: :rock: If there's anything I can do,PlEASE let me know,I'm there for you my friend !!:rock: :rock:
Thanks Den,
I relax by working and keeping busy:burnout:

grace said:
Good news Mickey!! FYI-check with the wal-mart pharmacy, I believe generic plavix is on the $4 list. Walgreens has a 12$ rx program (with a $20 sign up fee) Or...Coumadin works differently(and requires lab draws) but it's cheaper and what they used before Plavix came along. Hope this info helps.
Dawn

Thanks Dawn,
Price qoutes are being checked as we speak!!!:D

amtrucker22 said:
Glad you are back bro... Quit doing that!
Yeah I know!!
I'm running out of body parts to screw up!!:D

Mickey glad you made it back in one peace bro.:rock: :rock: You had us all worried but we know you are one stubborn tough guy that won't let a little heart attack get the best of you.

Welcome Back to this side.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back