motor upgrades

So are you going to take it to Hennessy to have it tuned? That is who i want to take it to after I get all my stuff put in.

Fahrenheit said:
So are you going to take it to Hennessy to have it tuned? That is who i want to take it to after I get all my stuff put in.

damn ryan i would not let hennesy touch my dog house let alone my truck ,,,there is a viper tech up on the north west side i will get his name for ya ,,,hennesy is a bad word here many rough storys about his work ,,,

as soon as some read this im sure you will hear a lot of stuff on hennesy you never knew he was doing ,,

Fastlane perfomance
10541 fm 1960
houston ,tx 77070
713-600-8600

Jason is his name
im planning on going by there on friday after i drop off the intake ,,
it by 1960 and reid rd:D

Ironhead said:
damn ryan i would not let hennesy touch my dog house let alone my truck ,,,there is a viper tech up on the north west side i will get his name for ya ,,,hennesy is a bad word here many rough storys about his work ,,,

as soon as some read this im sure you will hear a lot of stuff on hennesy you never knew he was doing ,,
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

wow cam and hardened pushrods just showed up ,,,just the thing sitting next to my truck makes it look faster lol:rock:

just got back from the ol muffler shop ,,i had the flowmasters cut off and a set of summit racing shorty glasspacks weilded in ,,,can you say zoom ,,,i found my missing 25 HP;) pic to come next post :D

packs005.jpg

hard to get great pic but here are the straight through zooms

packs007.jpg

My favortite fat boy Peanut

packs008.jpg

Big daddys 270 compcam and hardened pushrods

hahahaha my stuff already in my motor !"points and laughs" what kinda bike is that?

its my lil chopper ,,i been ignoring cause i waste my time screwing with me truck,,
Its a 1200 sportster motor punched out 30 over ,race cams ,diamond pistons,with a long and low streched red baron frame with a 250 tire on it ,3 degrees of rake ,:D

AWWWWW man so i'm going to be Pming you soon about this cause ummm yeah i'v been thinking real hard about swaping my 1200 into another frame

so the big brown truck shows up today with a big red intake sweet:rock:

intake001.jpg

Ironhead said:
so the big brown truck shows up today with a big red intake sweet:rock:

intake001.jpg
Thats one sweet intake,cant wait to see the pictures of it installed.:rock: :rock: :rock:

bigike said:
WHAT DOES THE INSIDE LOOK LIKE?

the inside ???what you think he powdercoated the inside ??

ports have been gasket matched ,,i would venture to say it opened up over a 1/4 inch on openings :burnout:

intakeports001.jpg

Last edited:
bigike said:
I thought you ported it or extrude honed it..............

no just the gasket matching was done after looking into getting it honed vs hp gain i did not think a cost of 750 plus bucks for a 1 maybe 2 % gain was a waste of cash ,,,when for that amount i could do more bang for the buck some were else

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back