motor upgrades

counting the days till heads are done ,,,all other parts are in ,,,:( its drivin me nuts waiting

Ironhead said:
counting the days till heads are done ,,,all other parts are in ,,,:( its drivin me nuts waiting

LOL I bet it is. That should be a mean ass machine:rock: The intake looks killer too bro:burnout:

got some good news today ,,the machining for duel springs has been done along with the three angle valve job and was taken to the porters this morning ,,,Jerry the master porter said he was going to squeze mine in this week if at all possible as long as i promise to give him pictures of truck after it is done ,so he can put them on hios web page ,,,,so i guess me pickem up will be on his web page ,,,SWEEEEET,,,i am thinking i will start tearing down my engine this weekend ,,,i can get cam and lifters in before heads get here :rock:

great news man i just got back from austin where A.R.T is my motor will be in next week an were going with a custom grind cam off of the 270 a little bit nastier..and my heads are also already done!

Heads ported. Off to the machine shop to finish up the springs, 3-angle valve job and cleanup.
kill1.JPG
Threw in a couple pictures of my truck.
kill2.JPGkill3.JPG
Also, a friend's trailer.
kill4.JPG

wow they look freaking bitchin baby:rock:i can feel the power pumping out of them lol...man im chomping on the bit ,,to get these installed now VVVVAAAAAROOOMM

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
wow they look freaking bitchin baby:rock:i can feel the power pumping out of them lol...man im chomping on the bit ,,to get these installed now VVVVAAAAAROOOMM
I can't wait to kick your ass in Panama City.:D :D Lookin damn good Brother:rock: :rock:

here is an upclose
kill1-1.jpg

how come you goobers never told me to take a before pic of stock head ,,,i guess ill get a good side by side after i take the one off my truck ,,i swear whats wrong with you guys lol,,by now someone should have jumped on me for not posting one :)

Ironhead said:
how come you goobers never told me to take a before pic of stock head ,,,i guess ill get a good side by side after i take the one off my truck ,,i swear whats wrong with you guys lol,,by now someone should have jumped on me for not posting one :)
R u kidding me?

Bone said:
R u kidding me?
who me lol,,i have one now ,,its an other beer i need right now,,besides that was jacks job :D

its a pic of srtbrad heads but same thing,,when i get mine off and clean i will do a nice side by side of the two

Last edited:
Dipshit it's the ports we want to see, who gives a shit about clean valves?? :D :D :D :D Side by side comparison.

FATJACK said:
Dipshit it's the ports we want to see, who gives a shit about clean valves?? :D :D :D :D Side by side comparison.

yes master yoda

just got off phone with machine shop heads are done and now paid ,,,muuuuuuuaahhhhahahaaaaa

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back