Motorcycle riders thread

My ride
2008 Buell 1125R

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
The "Do All" BEAST. 2000 ZX12R. Muzzy 1270cc JE piston kit, 14:1 CR, cleaned up head (no porting), 190-202 h.p. on 91 pump (depending on dyno and day), 100 ft. lbs. by 4K r.p.m. 111 ft. lbs. peak. Trackdays (Race Tech suspension and Brake Tech billet brakes), top speed runs (196 stock w/ pipe and tune), 1/4 mile runs (9.90@152 stock wheelbase) and so nice for roadtrips (wind protection, Corbin seat, roomy and heated grips).

Sealed, stock Ram Air adds 8%

Last edited:
Nice bikes guys, here's whats in my stable:
'03 Night Train and '94 FXR, might be trading the NT for a Streetglide or Roadglide soon.

Motorcycles.....pffft. This is where its at........Actually Im in the market for a Road Glide to cut up and build a custom bagger out of.

sick sled... bet she moves out real nice.. gettin any use this year?

In the hard pack it will lift the skis until I let off the throttle. Ive put about 150 miles on it so far the last couple months. We had some amazing snow, but that's all gone to hell in the last couple weeks with this 5°C bullshit. There were a few places where we could ride over top of fences......but not anymore. Although the farmers almanac is claiming we should see another 8' yet before spring. I have my fingers crossed.

My dad was going to check out this bike today. He had a fat boy about 8 years ago but then he lost his job and had to sell it. Ever since he sold it he's been saying he's gonna buy another one and I think he ffinally found the one. Only deal is I know nothing about these bikes. I'm more of a sport bike guy.so hopefully you guys can give me some info good or bad about the bike.

Bossier City Harley-Davidson

My dad was going to check out this bike today. He had a fat boy about 8 years ago but then he lost his job and had to sell it. Ever since he sold it he's been saying he's gonna buy another one and I think he ffinally found the one. Only deal is I know nothing about these bikes. I'm more of a sport bike guy.so hopefully you guys can give me some info good or bad about the bike.

Bossier City Harley-Davidson

Hands down... the pure classic, nostalgic and iconic look of these bikes will never be in boubt.:rock:
One thing I can tell you about them is that they are the most efficient way of turning fuel into noise without the side effect of acceleration.:D

Hands down... the pure classic, nostalgic and iconic look of these bikes will never be in boubt.:rock:
One thing I can tell you about them is that they are the most efficient way of turning fuel into noise without the side effect of acceleration.:D

My favorite description of a Harley!!!

Motorcycles.....pffft. This is where its at........Actually Im in the market for a Road Glide to cut up and build a custom bagger out of.

Oh Yeah!! this is more fun.

2011-08-21_13-15-55_809.jpg

If any of you guys near central Texas want a nice cover. I have a Cycle Shell that I'll get rid of for cheap.

I had to google it to find out what a Cycle Shell was. Actually pretty cool outdoor bike protection.

What is your definition of cheap?

To keep this thread on track, here's one of my 9 bikes

LakeLavon0818132_zps9fa38cfc.jpg

Last edited:
Back