Move the F over Ken Jerry's Coming With A Full Head Of Steam

Sorry, my englisch is not good enough to understand the guy in the end.
Is he talking about 700 rwhp or engine hp ?

700 rwhp in a NA truck is beyond my wildest dreams....

I am shooting for 700 engine hp NA on my built...

I heard 700 at the wheels! So he's gonna pickup 250rwhp from these mods NA:rock:

Are those numbers what a stock RC puts down??? What mods??

good luck:rock::rock::rock:

what ya bringin the cubes to???

would love to see that machinin operation:rock:

Are those numbers what a stock RC puts down??? What mods??
Pure stock internally, never had the valve covers off. However it does have a ported intake, JTS Venom TB, JTS Venom coils, Mofo headers (similar to a Belanger), underdrive pulley, catless true dual equal length exhaust with an x-pipe and twin Borla race mufflers, and a Chris Jensen tune. Those runs on the dyno were with the mild 91 octane street tune, I also have a 91-100 and a 91-109 race gas tune available. Pure stock this truck (back in 2004) on a different dyno made 415 rwhp and 433 lbft at the wheels. The truck currently has 68,250 miles.

Yes, we're shooting for 700 rwhp.

Now that they have truck is there a time frame for when it should be finished?
Hopefully a couple of months. According to Todd, 1 week for the block once its ready to machine and we receive the wet liners from Darton, 5-6 weeks to order custom pistons, possibly the same or a little longer for the cam ( 248-256, .720 on a 112 solid roller), but it's been ordered. Just to be safe, maybe by the end of August. We're hoping we can find a shop with an engine dyno(there is a shop building one right now, set up for the V-10 Viper engine) for break in a tuning before installing in the truck.

good luck:rock::rock::rock:

what ya bringin the cubes to???

would love to see that machinin operation:rock:

We will use the stock stroke (3.96), wet sleeve the block and over bore to 4.15, cubic inches should be 535.65.

Just to give you guys a small idea of the detail in these heads, I will show you a CNC ported Gen IV exhaust port compared to my Greg Good exhaust port. Notice how the valve guide is still shrouded by the head casting in the stock head and the valve guide is completely exposed and "tapered" for better flow in the Greg Good head.

The stock head exhaust.
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7063/13899991241_71b2ae9842.jpg

The Greg Good exhaust.
http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q652/greggood1/Gen4ViperRace002_zpsca7e0492.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back