Move the F over Ken Jerry's Coming With A Full Head Of Steam

sounds awesome:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

and she will still be a streetable???

whats the tranny set up goin to be???

Last edited:
sounds awesome:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

and she will still be a streetable???

whats the tranny set up goin to be???

Yes, fully streetable with AC and a stereo. I can't believe you asked that 2nd question......does anybody want to answer ZCX on that one?:dontknow::rofl:

:rock: 6- speed manual of course!!!!!!:D:burnout:

Yes, fully streetable with AC and a stereo. I can't believe you asked that 2nd question......does anybody want to answer ZCX on that one?:dontknow::rofl:

:rock: 6- speed manual of course!!!!!!:D:burnout:

lol:rock::rock::rock:

ya stayin with the T56 or goin 6060 route????

or one of these???:D

Attachments

• WEB_Pg_6_ST1200_complete.jpg
    WEB_Pg_6_ST1200_complete.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 41
Thanks for the update Jerry. We in Phoenix have been talking about making the trip up for your first run. Should be fun.

That's what i have now. Not very expensive for those who need a rebuild or just want to upgrade.

is that just the gear sets or did ya do the cases also????

I did tick's level two upgrade which is their highest upgrade for the viper spec. Only thing rated stronger from Tick is a their modded tr6060 options for example, the level 5. I think RPM makes something rated higher. Either way, i'm not sure exactly what each component does to help the transmission. The link below will explain what they do.

Tick Performance Level 2 Upgraded T56 Rebuild (750RWTQ) for 92-07 Viper - Tick Performance

The only upgrades i purchased were new bearings. I also chose to have any worn and/or components replaced that they felted was necessary. The hardest part imo is just dropping and resintalling the trans which isnt hard at all. Just takes a little time on jack stands since i dont have a lift.

Last edited:
Update time. Here's a picture of the block with the big bore wet sleeves.

https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net...=cb0c6942ade27bd9a919673be1e10d6a&oe=54EA17FA

New news! Engine (block and heads) has been shipped to Kevin @ Exotic Engines in Reno. After some discussion with Todd @ A&C, Kevin and myself, we will be going with a 4.25 stroker, for 575 cubic inches. This will be the ultimate pump gas street engine. Pistons will be 11.5:1. Build will start immediately. Everyone is excited.

Last edited:
man oh man:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

how do the liners seal???

press fit with a sealant??

or

they use an o'ring set up???

Last edited:
Update time. Here's a picture of the block with the big bore wet sleeves.

https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net...=cb0c6942ade27bd9a919673be1e10d6a&oe=54EA17FA

New news! Engine (block and heads) has been shipped to Kevin @ Exotic Engines in Reno. After some discussion with Todd @ A&C, Kevin and myself, we will be going with a 4.25 stroker, for 575 cubic inches. This will be the ultimate pump gas street engine. Pistons will be 11.5:1. Build will start immediately. Everyone is excited.

What length rods are you using?

I'm surprised at the change in stroke this late in the game. Seems like rod ratio and displacement are both things you would want to know before selecting a camshaft?

What length rods are you using?

I'm surprised at the change in stroke this late in the game. Seems like rod ratio and displacement are both things you would want to know before selecting a camshaft?

Kevin @ Exotic engines will be choosing the rods. He knows the cam specs (248-256 with .720 lift solid roller), bore size, heads and flow and is ordering the 11.5:1 pistons to his spec to control what he wants for rod length, piston pin location height. It was Kevin's suggestion to go with the longer stroke after seeing the block and heads. He feels this will be the most powerful pump gas engine they have ever built. He also knows the weight of the truck in race trim (4170). Kevin (Exotic), Todd (A&C ) and I are all involved with the decision. I may end up switching back to 4.10 gears because I don't think the engine will be revving to 7,000 as planned, only about 6400-6500 now. But Kevin says this engine could make possibly 200 more lb ft of torque through the mid-range than an equal big bore de-stroked race motor. In a 3000 lb race car he would want a shorter stroke with these heads, but at 4000 lbs + he wanted torque. He says there will probably not be another engine like this one.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back