My girl (Willow) is in the doggy hospital:

Kevan said:
Tim- I hope things turn out well for Willow. It sounds like you have good vets that can handle the situation. She's young and strong. I'm sure she'll be fine. It's the 'not knowing' part that sucks, for everyone.

Try to get some rest. You'll need it for when she's back home. :)

You know my phone's always on.

Thanks alot for the encouragement, Kev.....

SD

Tim I really feel your pain here. You have my prayers brother. Our pets are our family and it hurts when they are not well. Thank God you have experts there you can take her too and trust will do everything possible to diagnose the problem. We are praying for you here on Maui!

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Tim I really feel your pain here. You have my prayers brother. Our pets are our family and it hurts when they are not well. Thank God you have experts there you can take her too and trust will do everything possible to diagnose the problem. We are praying for you here on Maui!

patrick

Your love and your prayers are such a great blessing to my heart, Patrick.

I can't thank you all enough....

tadp

Sometimes people touch others in mysterious ways. Move them to be a better and more awesome person. Sometimes there is a cause or " Calling "" if you will, that touches you in places that few things can. Makes you do things out of pure Love for another human being. To me this is such a time. A friend and family member is hurting and so is his family member. I hope all of you join in and support Tim. Maybe if so inclined take his Avatar in support :D

Come on you Bastages I wanna see some Love for Willow :D :rock: :rock:

TheSickness said:
Come on you Bastages I wanna see some Love for Willow :D :rock: :rock:
Love given.... Sorry about your pooch Timbo. Ive always dug the pictures of Willow,beautiful dog. White light sent your way my friend.:burnout:

Tim and Lynette - We are praying for Willow. She is gonna be just fine :rock: I have faith!! GET WELL WILLOW AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL :D

Our babies say hi to Willow ................. ;)

Iltemprd said:
Love given.... Sorry about your pooch Timbo. Ive always dug the pictures of Willow,beautiful dog. White light sent your way my friend.:burnout:

Thanks alot Shawnie........You chose one of my favorites.....

Thanks for the love.......to you ALL......

tadp

Wifey said:
Tim and Lynette - We are praying for Willow. She is gonna be just fine :rock: I have faith!! GET WELL WILLOW AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL :D

Thanks Denise and Jerry.....Your prayers all mean a great deal to us.....

Hug yer doggies for us........

We love you guys.....

me

Thoughts and prayers are with you and Willow Tim. Me and Kristy (and Daisy our Pit Bull) will be pulling for you.

Jeff

Willow is a beautiful girl. My cat had a bile duct blockage. He made a quick recovery after it was removed. Never a problem again. I'm looking forward to your posting good news about her success.

Wifey said:

Why do your dogs look like Jerry?;) :p :D

My thoughts and prayers.

Tim,

I did not see this untill Saturday morning. I guess beacuse I am preocupied with my own thoughts again. That is just like me to be jolted back to reality by something important happening in a friends life.

I had this whole long book written and I just deleated it.

I wish your family health and happiness and you and Lynette peace of mind in the days to come.

God bless my friend

Hey big T......our thoughts are with ya.....dogs are tough little troopers....they pull through.....

I didn't see this until now sorru about that. I hope all is well and she makes a speedy and complete recovery. She and you will be in our thoughts and prayers today and until she is back with you all healed up.

Silent D said:
Hey Y'all,

The last few days, my girl (dog) Willow has been unable to hold down her food.....

Yesterday, Lynette took her to the vets and they did bloodwork on her......

She didn't throw up yesterday and seemed a little perkier. She did however have a temp of 103 (if I recall correctly).

Today the vets called with the results of her blood panels and reported that Willows liver numbers....her ALTs (it's a liver enzyme) were sky high...about 1300 (normal would be more like 80)....

So Lynette has taken her to the big time, high tech animal hospital for treatment and more testing. She'll most likely be there overnight....This is a 24/7 operation. They'll be constantly monitoring her........

I must admit that I'd appreciate feedback from anyone who knows anything more than I do about canine medicine. I'd also covet your prayers and support....

I am a bit of a pussy when it comes to the well being of my animals...I'm worried about my girl and I admit being down about it....

If anyone has any words of wisdom or experience with liver problems such as this, I'd appreciate you sharing them with me.....

Willow was really kinda perky this morning and seemed really happy, but her eyes and the inside (fleshy part) or her ears was a tad jaundiced.... Poor kid....

Thanks for your your love and support.......

Django
my Grimmy did the same thing. he got into something poisonus and it called pancreitus. we had to get medcicine a rice with chicken broth diet, with pedilite. it had shut down his pancreas. i see i was really late with this, is everything better?

Good Morning Tim and Lynette - hope all is well :dontknow:

Silverback said:
Why do your dogs look like Jerry?;) :p :D
They say that happens :eek: - poor doggies :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back