NE GTG in PA

Craig HAS to be there.I am hauling two mirrors up for him :D

05RamSRTKid has hooked me up with a hotel room in his hometown of Frederick ,Maryland and a cleaning session at the detailers where he works :rock: :rock: :rock:

We will grab some food and drinks Friday night and leave from there Saturday.I will get my beauty rest (VERY much needed ;) ) and a shorter drive Saturday.:rock: Total miles will be around 300 for me.Anyone else driving that far ?

Lol damn I'm being threatened left and right.... I'm tryin boys :dontknow: :D

Craig said:
Lol damn I'm being threatened left and right.... I'm tryin boys :dontknow: :D

Just think you are getting scared since Mikey is really coming.
;)

Seriously, dont be a pussy.:mad:

TREKER said:
Just think you are getting scared since Mikey is really coming.
;)

Seriously, dont be a pussy.:mad:
Mikey is NOTHING!!! - He is a big ol huggy bear. I know, I got huggies from him :rock: :rock: :rock:

may have one more. Been talking to a guy from South Carolina who may be makin the Trip up. Looks like he has an 05 Blk rc from the pictures on myspace...yes I have a myspace. Anyways I also met a guy here in towne who owns a CE who may be able to come up pending some personal business gets taken carfe of. But he will possibly be joinin Hotram and I for some dinner, drinks and hellraisin on Friday

Wifey said:
Mikey is NOTHING!!! - He is a big ol huggy bear. I know, I got huggies from him :rock: :rock: :rock:
I think Mikey uses Depends, not Huggies.:D

Bill.

Begood said:
I think Mikey uses Depends, not Huggies.:D

Bill.

Mikey is the one I think they test new medications out on. So when you hear about possible side effects like greasy anal itch or discharge, you know where its coming from. :puke:

Hell yeah, two days away.. I need a break in reality... been working like a madman the last few weeks...:D

Tommorow,at 3:30 is when this begins for me..I will be picking Mikey up then..
Lord help us all...lol

Not sure on the weather..I am getting conflicting reports from the Weather Channel and local TV..Guess we will see when we wake up Saturday..As has been said before, this is on, rain or shine..

05RamSRTkid--Bring them all along..Its an open invitation to any Viper, Viper Truck owners, and good looking women who might want to drop by..lol..

Treker..Its gonna be a blast bro..looking forward to drinking mass quantities of beer with you guys..We are expecting about 40-50 people or more including us VTCOA guys and significant others. People will be dropping by during the afternoon and evening..My boss has requested that all of us cruise over to his house for a cocktail before we go to my house..
I am getting really psyched about this..Cmon Friday..lol

woohoo I got the day off today too. Damn this is turnin out to be a good week. Hoopefully workin all day tomorrow will make Saturday come even quicker. And I tried to get my ol lady to come but she has to work :(.

Riff62 said:
We had one, but I dont wanna wade through the posts, so I will do one from memory..Please add if you know of someone I forgot..

Riff62
Treker
NYCStev
The Sickness
BeGood and Will
Craig..you better be here..
Vader
JoeMags
Hot Ram
05RamSRTkid
Fast Red Srt
Rich with the CE

Possibles..
Rick..
Doneo..
HaulinAsp..
Dominick....are you definetly out?

Yes, I really want to be there, but with the NATS just around the corner I need to keep ahead of the work thats coming in.

Also need to catch up to the cost of the goodies I just bought lol.....

I hope to see all of you at the NATS!

Whoa whoa whoa I just recieved 3 PM's stating that Mikey and Riff are spending a romantic evening together friday night at Mount Airy Lodge????????? WTF.... :dontknow: :star: :dancing:

Craig said:
Whoa whoa whoa I just recieved 3 PM's stating that Mikey and Riff are spending a romantic evening together friday night at Mount Airy Lodge????????? WTF.... :dontknow: :star: :dancing:
Some will never come out of the closet..:p :eek:

Craig said:
I guess they want to "know" each other in the biblical sense.:D

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back