NE GTG in PA

Begood said:
I guess they want to "know" each other in the biblical sense.:D

Bill.

Sorry..I think thats a dream you and Craig keep having..lol:dancing:

No no just warning you i've heard the stories about him/her and the many men he/she has come onto....:dontknow: be afraid...be very afraid!!!:eek:
Riff62 said:
Sorry..I think thats a dream you and Craig keep having..lol:dancing:

DIRECTIONS for the guys coming late:

From East bound Route 80:
Go to Exit 305 Main St..
At the end of the ramp, turn left onto Rt209..
go about 1/2 mile turn right..This is right after the underpass. If you go past Triplets Diner on the left, you went too far..Street is really short.
Take your first, and only right off this street..This is Bridge St..Go to end, Turn right on Rt 611.
Go about 1 1/2 miles..
Turn Left onto Phillips St..There is an Aldi's Supermaret on the left.
Go to end of Phillips,
Turn Left on 5th St/ Rt 191
Go about 1 mile, There is a Shell station on the right.
Immediately before the Shell station, make a right onto Oakwood Ave..
My house is about 4 houses down on the right..Tan with black iron fence out front..

From West bound Rt 80
Get off at the Main St Exit # 305 and at end of ramp turn right..follow same as above.

It might sound complicated, but it is not..Any problems, call my cell at 570-977-9865

Hope to see you all tommorow..

Last edited:
By the way..We will be meeting at 12:00 at Perkins resturant, which is right off Rt 80 at exit 305..We will be there for a bit waiting for stragglers. If you arrive, and we have left, please call my cell..570-977-9865 and I will update you as to where we are..We are meeting and doing a short cruise, then heading back to my house..

Riff62 said:
By the way..We will be meeting at 12:00 at Perkins resturant, which is right off Rt 80 at exit 305..We will be there for a bit waiting for stragglers. If you arrive, and we have left, please call my cell..570-977-9865 and I will update you as to where we are..We are meeting and doing a short cruise, then heading back to my house..

I may be a bit late but not by much. Have to work in the morning checking on a job. Anyone have nextel?

Well I talked to Mikey, he made his plane change here in Detroit and should be landing shortly in PA. My son and I will be heading to the airport as soon as I get out of work.

We will see you there.

Bill.

Begood said:
Well I talked to Mikey, he made his plane change here in Detroit and should be landing shortly in PA. My son and I will be heading to the airport as soon as I get out of work.

We will see you there.

Bill.

Safe trip Bill.. Looking forward to meeting you guys:D

I am leaving the house now.Going to stay in Frederick,MD tonight and hang out with 05 RamSRTkid.Sharpimage is supposed to meet us there in the morning and we'll be on our way. :D :rock:

Be safe mang maybe i'll see you tomorrow!!! :rock::p
HOT RAM said:
I am leaving the house now.Going to stay in Frederick,MD tonight and hang out with 05 RamSRTkid.Sharpimage is supposed to meet us there in the morning and we'll be on our way. :D :rock:

Im back in. Must drop of CE truck for SC install @ 7:30 upstate NY then come home via bicycle PU QC then drive out to PA and be back in city by 6 for function. But I'm in!

Steve

nycstev said:
Im back in. Must drop of CE truck for SC install @ 7:30 upstate NY then come home via bicycle PU QC then drive out to PA and be back in city by 6 for function. But I'm in!

Steve

Are you serious about the bicycle? How far is it? :dontknow:

Its around 39 miles. Its not really a big deal it just wasn't my schedule for tommorrow

Last edited:
Welp..Mikey made it to Allentown..picked him up at the airport and had to get him fed..We are off to get Bill and Will in a little bit..Will see you all tommorow..Cant wait..

I made it just barely:D I dont now how Matt got me tickets but I had a seat on the wing right next to the intake :D I even got to keep a few of the bungee cords that stapped me in :rock: I have the camera so there will be tons of pic's and a few suprises :p I suggest someone move this to offensive soon cause The Sickness will get his revenge......Muhahahhahahah :rock:

Glad you made it safe Mikey. Once you get out of quarintine relax for a while.

Now Bill and Will will be here soon and the circuit is complete...

Soon we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. ;)

Someone repeat these directions to the Perkins in case I come.... :p :burnout:

HOTRAM is here safely. Were meetin up in a bit for some Beers, or whatever we can get our hands on and some burgers. BIGWORM, and SHARPIMAGE will be meetin us here tomorrow mornin for the Trek. See ya all tomorrow.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back