NE GTG in PA

Got in a lil while ago...big thanx to Matt & Diane for their hospitality!! It was great to meet all you guys and put some faces to the people we speak to everyday, I had a blast great time shooting the shiet with the guys there as well as getting to talk to Shawn, Jack & Tony on the phone ( Mikey's got everyone on speed dial ) All in all a great day with great people I can't say that enuff about the people on this site. I hope everyone made it home safe and Bill,Will & Mikey have safe flights home fella's!!!:rock:

Sounds like y'all had a good time - POST PICS ASAP :rock: :rock: :dancing: :star: :D

Is mikey making you guyz watch the Oxygen channel???:)

Hope youre having fun!!!:D:D:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Is mikey making you guyz watch the Oxygen channel???:)

Hope youre having fun!!!:D:D:D
He is probably farting under blankets and making them help him smell it up :D :2in1: :star:

Oy...just got up and my head is killing me..drank ate and smoked too much last night...but had a blast..
Everyone here at the house is still sleeping..
To all you guys who made it outhere thank you very much..it was great meeting you all, cruising around with you, and having you at the house..
I will pass your comments along to Dianne..She worked very hard to pull this together, and will appreciate them..
Jack, Shawn, Roy, and Tony, it was great to get to talk to yuo all..Cant wait to see you all at Nats next month..Shawn, you better be there..lol
Treker, than you for bringing the surprise..it was much appreciated, and thanks again for getting everone involved in this..You ROCK my friend..
We are off to NYC for some sight seeing depending on when everyone gets there sorry asses out of bed..lol..
Will post pics later..

Matt

PS: Mikey and Billy are the shiet..awesome guests..no "poopy incidents, dwarf tossing, or man-man love fests" either..lol

PSS..Kenny..I forgot to include you ..Sorry about that..Awesome talking to you too..cant wait to see you bro..

Last edited:
Riff62 said:
Oy...just got up and my head is killing me..drank ate and smoked too much last night...but had a blast..
Everyone here at the house is still sleeping..
To all you guys who made it outhere thank you very much..it was great meeting you all, cruising around with you, and having you at the house..
I will pass your comments along to Dianne..She worked very hard to pull this together, and will appreciate them..
Jack, Shawn, Roy, and Tony, it was great to get to talk to yuo all..Cant wait to see you all at Nats next month..Shawn, you better be there..lol
Treker, than you for bringing the surprise..it was much appreciated, and thanks again for getting everone involved in this..You ROCK my friend..
We are off to NYC for some sight seeing depending on when everyone gets there sorry asses out of bed..lol..
Will post pics later..

Matt

PS: Mikey and Billy are the shiet..awesome guests..no "poopy incidents, dwarf tossing, or man-man love fests" either..lol
I missed the GTG? :dontknow: I'm still trying to get there! How the hell do you spell Strowdsburg, Struoodsberg,? Mapquest says this town does not exist!. Help I'm still on the George Washington Bridge exit ramp behind some idiot with a very large muffler.:D

Hey all, I had a fantastic time. It was great meeting all the people.

I will post up more tomorrow.

Bill.

It sucks I had to miss it.....I got the flu on top of things so there was no way I was going to be able to make it. Glad you guys had an awsome time!

Cant wait to see pics!!!!!

lol....I did know mikey was coming, got myself a raybies shot too lol...

Well, it was yet another successful NE GTG. Many thanks to Matt and Dianne for allowing us rejects of society to infiltrate your home. The food and drink were second to none.

Another thank you goes out to those who made the TREK ;) out to attend this GTG. It was very nice meeting the new faces. The regulars are also always a pleasure. Steve, and Joe, you guys are the shit....

To our VA group, Sharpi and Hot Ram, thank you so much for making the trip. I am very glad you made it. (The undercarriage looked nice and clean Sharpi) ;)

All the trucks were looking beautiful. Craig gets the Outnumbered lookalike award for his rig. So clean, beautiful mods, etc... It was a pleasure meeting you brother....

This was a wonderful gathering for Mikey and Bill / Will to attend I think. They really got a nice sample of the personality types we have in the NE chapter. I must say, I laughed more last night than I have in a long time.

Gettinbg the chance to talk to Prof, Iltempered, Jack, and Stinker was icing on the cake... What a awesome time... I also got talked into going to the Nats. Did not take much coaxing.. Just..."You are going..." So I guess I will be there..

So my impression of Mikey and Bill go as follows.

Bill... You are a very decent person. Everything we spoke of last nigth was informative and helpful. After reading your posts for the last six months, I was able to understand the sense of humor you possess. In person, it was fantastic. Your knowledge of these vehicles will help me through some upcoming issues and that help was completely selfless. Bill and I shot the shit for a while and I have a complete better understanding of the history and changes of these truck. Thank you.... To top it all off, the final story about the magazine subscription for Mikey was priceless. Look real forward to partying up again at the Nats.

Okay... Mikey...

Uhhh... No comment.... ;)

Okay, really...

Mikey is genuine... Genuinely insane!!!! From the storeis to the one liners, Mikey was on yesterday!!! I had derived so much laughter from just watching him interact with everyone. He is an amazing site to see. I think NY will be site seeing on Mikey than vice versa. He is a spectacle to be witness to. Just keep your hands to yourself and dont feed the animal. His appetite is without equal. I thought he was having his last meal before the electric chair. I feel bad for Riffs septic system. From what I understood, he was sweating so much in the bathroom that the paint was melting off the walls. When he finally flushed, whatever antichrist he gave birth to was trying to get out of the bowl and attack the party members. Mikey's quick reflexes and governement training helped avoid a potential disaster. I must say, I was initally intimidated meeting TheSickness. He has quite the reputation that preceeds him. After my experience with him, (after I :puke: and got the infection out) I am honored to have met him. This guy has been more crap than most of us could ever handle and keeps truckin...I respect that above it all. He is honest, shoots from the hip and you always know where you stand with him. Mikey has helped this forum tremendously and we should continue to support him as our mascot.

We all need to try to get Mikey to the Nats with his family. It wont be the same without him.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back