NE GTG in PA

I finally got home last night at 1:00 a.m. my time LOLOLOL I gotta say JFK is one Phugged up place LOLOLOL I was on the tarmac for a hour and 15 minutes before I got to take off :mad: WTF people :confused: :D Billy was not so lucky he had to miss his flight and I feel bad about that sorta ;) :p But sorta jealous the prick got to stay with Diane and Riff and Phuckin Lucy a extra night....Loved that doggie :) What can you say I was truly overwhlemed..It was a great honor meeting everyone except for Craig LOLOLOL Who decided to finally show up after Joey Mags whacked Riff's neighbor just so he could have covered parking.....I had no idea you could kill a guy with such speed and stealth...Was a sight to see indeed :D For a guy that's 6'9" and 350 lbs he moves like a Gazelle :D But just how did you kill him with the Q-tip :confused: :dontknow:

I had a great time and I just wanted to say a couple things to you guys before I get stoned and forget :D :rock: You know what I am takkin about :D
A few observations...I still think all you Bastages talk funny...Riff drives like a old lady :p ....and Hotram is one big Som bitch LOLOLOL :D Diane needs to be put up for sainthood with Joanna Mahon...:rock:

Riffinator - Dude I could never Thank you enough for inviting me into your home and putting up with the various forms of pestilence I bring with me. You and I became friends last year at Nat's after only really spending a few hours together. You sir I consider and I have always considered a great friend
since we first met. Thank you so very much for all you did to bring this together...I am honored beyond words Bro :D Diane would be happy to know that you treated her Equinox with kid gloves and never Tached out over 2,000RPM's LOLOLOL ;) :D

Diane - You are awesome and pretty hot as well :D I am sure glad Matt went to bed so early this weekend ;) :rock: :rock:( I left the key to the handcuffs downstairs ) What you put together for all of us was Monumental and Epic, you worked your Butt off to make this happen for us and anything I type could never be adequate to have me truly express what I feel inside....Tell Joe and Matt I will be sending the August issue ASAP :D Those guys are awesome as well....What a great dancer Matt is :p Hehehehehe and I am not talkin about Riff either ;) Oh and lat off the Cherry juice :D I Love You sweetie and Thank You from the bottom.......:confused: ..........:D I like a woman that's not afraid to take control LOLOLOL J/K I mean the bottom of my heart :D

Hotram - Nelson :rock: I Love ya Bro and I know you and I will be friends for life.....Your a good man...........:D A bit hairy for my taste ;) But a good man none the less. Awesome ride and talk coming down Cammelback and great getting to know you...I am honored...Your new Nickname is BHBB..You wanted one and since Bikerscum is already taken :p That stands for Big Hairy BikerBitch :D Call me anytime Bro :rock:

Nycstev - If I was Gay I would be all over you :D Cute Phucker :p LOLOL The Gay guys Matt and Joe thought you were hot :rock: 05ramsrtkid took the days prize in their eyes :D As he was a little younger and has a Twink quality they liked I guess Hahahaha You did not stay long and after riding a bike 40 miles who could blame you...It was a great honor to meet ya Bro...Your awesome and I hope we see each other again soon :D Contractors are Hot LOLOL LMFAO :rock: :rock:

05kid - LOLOOL Read Steve's remarks LOLOOL..They decided that you might be to high maintenance for them after all....But Joe was pretty smitten with ya :D LMFAO at those Gay dudes they made me laugh until 3 am that night. Dude you are a Maniac and I Love it....But is is absofukinlutely necessary to burn out when you just park :confused: :D LMAO ya nut :D BTW far and away the best burn out of the day when you left :rock: :rock: A good 200 ft of solid black stripes :D Post up more so people get to know you :thefinger: Honored to meet you my friend :D

Trekka - Awesome job with the banner :rock: You are awesome...Thank You for all you did just to get me there......I am humbled :eek: You and I were already friends even before this and meeting so you cemented some strong feelings even more... Awesome guy here fellas....Does not own a damn watch but awesome...I really wish we had more time Bro..BTW your lady friend was the Shit as well.....Dude she is a keeper and you would be hard pressed to do any better and my God she gives great hugs :D You know what we talked about before you left.....So you know how I feel.....For life Bro and Thank you very much I will never forget it.

Joey " The Hitman " Mags - Yeah I busted your balls the very first hour you signed on and started your welcome thread :D and just to let ya know I won the Pool on whether or not you would show up :p Trekka because that's the way he says it :p With no God Damn " R " on the end LOLOLOL Had no faith but I knew you and I shared a bond and Love for our work Bro....I mean you were not even there 3 minutes and you Fuckin whacked the neighbor for his covered PKG LOOOL...Very sharp truck Bro Congrats....But you can take the plastic off of the steering wheel....Really it's ok..Everyone is doing it LOOOL But I also understand that you don't like to leave prints ;) :D I was sorta hoping for the Joe Pesci pen in the neck tactic..But what you did was the stuff of legends....BTW thanks for the Horse Head.................:eek: WTF would have ever guessed the type of guy I would meet....A true honor my friend...Love Ya Bro:cool:

Transtesticled Bitch - Fugedahboudit :D I mean seriously your like Bustin mah FuckinBawls here :D For almos 4 yeas we have been jabbin at each utha, I mean you know whodda Fuck new eh :D I sure didn't LOLOLOLOL I don't know if anyone told you this but....You talk funny Hehehehe :p Dude LOLOLOL I am still taking a knee on that one ! But I was honored to finally get to meet you in person and get to know you....We did not call when we got to the city and that was my fault...I was so jazzed about the idea of finally getting mugged I forgotabowdit :eek: I went down alley's, wore my tourist disguise :D and nothin :confused: What's a guy gotta do to get a good mugging :dontknow: now a days ? Very nice nude pic of Outnumbered on the dash BTW :p Friends for life Craigarino :rock:

Sharpi - LOLOLOL Sweet Bitch :D After Matt and Joe decided that 05kid was outta reach on the High maintenance end.....You stole the show :p They knew all about Virgina Ham if you know what I mean LOOOLOL I then told them about your site Nickname and they could not stop laughing :D Amazing how accurate I am eh :D :p Your a good kid just like I thought all along. I enjoyed our talks and getting to know you as well...Your a good Bro and thanks for making the trip to see me.....A true honor my friend :rock:

Billy - As always Bro Thank You for being my best friend and I Love You Mang. You and I are like Peas and Carrots :dontknow: I mean celery :idea: Sorry that happened to you yesterday my friend and I am really sorry I did not say goodbye like I wanted LOLOLOL But this white Bastage made OJ's run threw the airport look like a Tard in a one legged potato sack race with the Chariots of Fire theme song playing in the back round :D You know just look at Sizzle Tits and you will get a visual :D I get paid Friday and I will send you some cash to help out with having to get another flight :( I never knew that Detroit was such a hot bed destination LOLOLOL Every flight booked :confused: :dontknow: Fuuuuuck :D I felt guilty when I was in the air and you weren't :D But just until I got that pack of Teddy grams cookies to eat :p It's people like you that truly make this site special and it's a true honor to call you my friend....Oh yeah Will ain't to shabby either :D Thank You for coming out Billy it just would never be the same w/o you at these places with me.....Your my traveling Gnome :D :eek:rly: BTW did you give Matt a ton of Shit all the way back LOLOLOL I would have :D :p :deadhorse: LOLOOL Bwahahahahaha Hey Matt you want me to drive ? No why ? How long will it take us to get back to Philly....Oh like a hour and a half...! I can do it in 45 man move over LOLOOL LMFAO :rock: :rock: :elefant:

I know I am forgetting someone or something and I apologize in advance I got carpel tunnel LOLOLOL But this trip is one I will never forget....The history I got to see, the place I have never been to, the time with family and friends was ageless and priceless....NYC was amazing and I am going to post up the pic's some are in the other thread as well...They guys I called Shawno, Stinker, Fastjack, NBT I hope you guys felt as if you were there with us.....That's what it's all about guys......One more thing I gotta say is to Prof.....Thank You, Thank You, Thank You my friend......You are amazing and it was great to finally get to speak with you....It was one of the biggest highlights out of everything for me and I am honored my friend...I tried calling Silverback :mad: But that sombitch never answered and Wifey I did not forget you but these long winded Douchebag's drained my battery :( :p :eek:rly: Oh just remembered the Dude with the CE and Rich sorry guys LOLOLOL....But I am demented :eek: You guys were ok too LOLOLOL :rock: Much Love guys and thanks for making this GTG one I will never forget :rock:

Some pic's..I will post them on both threads so you gotta look at both to see them all :D

Attachments

• PA GTG 028.jpg
    PA GTG 028.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 16
  • PA GTG 029.jpg
    PA GTG 029.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 4,114
  • PA GTG 030.jpg
    PA GTG 030.jpg
    382.7 KB · Views: 16
  • PA GTG 031.jpg
    PA GTG 031.jpg
    422.9 KB · Views: 16
  • PA GTG 032.jpg
    PA GTG 032.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 17
  • PA GTG 033.jpg
    PA GTG 033.jpg
    364.1 KB · Views: 20
  • PA GTG 034.jpg
    PA GTG 034.jpg
    382.7 KB · Views: 20
  • PA GTG 035.jpg
    PA GTG 035.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 20
TheSickness said:
Some pic's..I will post them on both threads so you gotta look at both to see them all :D

Can we vote for best avatar like best cheerleader? ;)

Just pissed myself when I saw that!!! :D :D :D

Thanks for the kind word Mikey... I am gonna post up my pics now since I just got back into my office.

Thanx for the kind words Mikey it was a honor to finally get to meet you brudda...your a riot mang!! Love from your Jersey brudda...glad you made it home in 1 piece!!! :rock:

As you can see, Mikey made an impression in the Big Apple. This is todays Daily News... LOL
DSCN1152.jpg

DSCN1151.jpg

DSCN1150.jpg

DSCN1149.jpg

DSCN1148.jpg

DSCN1147.jpg

DSCN1146.jpg

DSCN1145.jpg

DSCN1144.jpg

DSCN1140.jpg

DSCN1139.jpg

DSCN1138.jpg

Some shots of the day. I was in too much awe of TheSickness to take more.

Thats why your my big he/she!!! :p :star: :dancing: ... Nice pics by the way Scott!! :rock:

Ok here are a few more :rock:

Attachments

• PA GTG 044.jpg
    PA GTG 044.jpg
    429.3 KB · Views: 25
  • PA GTG 045.jpg
    PA GTG 045.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 23
  • PA GTG 042.jpg
    PA GTG 042.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 21
  • PA GTG 040.jpg
    PA GTG 040.jpg
    462.7 KB · Views: 17
  • PA GTG 046.jpg
    PA GTG 046.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 27
  • PA GTG 047.jpg
    PA GTG 047.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 24
  • PA GTG 048.jpg
    PA GTG 048.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 30
  • PA GTG 050.jpg
    PA GTG 050.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 20
  • PA GTG 051.jpg
    PA GTG 051.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 24
  • PA GTG 052.jpg
    PA GTG 052.jpg
    403.9 KB · Views: 29
Awesome pics Mikey... Thanks for posting... I know you have more... Where are the NYC shots?

TREKER said:
Awesome pics Mikey... Thanks for posting... I know you have more... Where are the NYC shots?
Ok Ok stop breakin mah bawls mang....You want my NYC shots....Here ya go Fucko :D

Attachments

• PA GTG 066.jpg
    PA GTG 066.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 18
  • PA GTG 067.jpg
    PA GTG 067.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 14
  • PA GTG 068.jpg
    PA GTG 068.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 16
  • PA GTG 070.jpg
    PA GTG 070.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 16
  • PA GTG 071.jpg
    PA GTG 071.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 18
  • PA GTG 062.jpg
    PA GTG 062.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 22
  • PA GTG 061.jpg
    PA GTG 061.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 16
TheSickness said:
Ok Ok stop breakin mah bawls mang....You want my NYC shots....Here ya go Fucko :D

At least you got the right stadium!!!!

No downtown shots? WTF? :dontknow: Did you just drive through the Bronx looking for nycstev?

More NYC :rock:

Attachments

• PA GTG 072.jpg
    PA GTG 072.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 16
  • PA GTG 075.jpg
    PA GTG 075.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 15
  • PA GTG 073.jpg
    PA GTG 073.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 15
  • PA GTG 074.jpg
    PA GTG 074.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 15
  • PA GTG 058.jpg
    PA GTG 058.jpg
    587.9 KB · Views: 27
  • PA GTG 077.jpg
    PA GTG 077.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 15
  • PA GTG 078.jpg
    PA GTG 078.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 16
Hold on Damn it I am resizing these as I go so Patrick don't kill me LOOLOL :D

Attachments

• PA GTG 079.jpg
    PA GTG 079.jpg
    529.3 KB · Views: 20
  • PA GTG 080.jpg
    PA GTG 080.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 16
  • PA GTG 081.jpg
    PA GTG 081.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 15
  • PA GTG 082.jpg
    PA GTG 082.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 13
  • PA GTG 083.jpg
    PA GTG 083.jpg
    445.4 KB · Views: 14
  • PA GTG 084.jpg
    PA GTG 084.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 15
More NYC with Billy, Riffinator and Will :D

Attachments

• PA GTG 086.jpg
    PA GTG 086.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 14
  • PA GTG 087.jpg
    PA GTG 087.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 17
  • PA GTG 088.jpg
    PA GTG 088.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 15
  • PA GTG 089.jpg
    PA GTG 089.jpg
    391.5 KB · Views: 16
  • PA GTG 091.jpg
    PA GTG 091.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 12
  • PA GTG 092.jpg
    PA GTG 092.jpg
    388.4 KB · Views: 23
  • PA GTG 093.jpg
    PA GTG 093.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 23
  • PA GTG 094.jpg
    PA GTG 094.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 15
  • PA GTG 085.jpg
    PA GTG 085.jpg
    642.4 KB · Views: 16
  • PA GTG 095.jpg
    PA GTG 095.jpg
    429.2 KB · Views: 15
Black1 said:
The ceiling of Grand Central is looking a little rough, these days. :dontknow: :(

Great pictures! :rock:
LOLOL I thought the samething...But it's doing better then the Subway ;) :D

BTW those are actually like yellow carving of constellations Jake LMFAO :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back