NE GTG in PA

TheSickness said:
Yeah it beats the Shit out of over the calf argyles and wooden pointy things ;) :D

hehe, i never wear socks , can't remember ever having a pair.:D But ok, i copy :alberteinstein: a bit.... sailing makes it complete.:confused: :D

PS white socks are ghey... :p ;)

belgiumbarry said:
hehe, i never wear socks , can't remember ever having a pair.:D But ok, i copy :alberteinstein: a bit.... sailing makes it complete.:confused: :D

PS white socks are ghey... :p ;)
I see.....:idea: Maybe you are right.....God forbid I wear tube socks with Tennis shoes.....When so many of todays great athletes much prefer the dark polyester dress sock for compitition......At least I don't look like Benny Hill :p :D

TheSickness said:
I see.....:idea: Maybe you are right.....God forbid I wear tube socks with Tennis shoes.....When so many of todays great athletes much prefer the dark polyester dress sock for compitition......At least I don't look like Benny Hill :p :D

yes you do , Hillbennymikey....:D

One of the best times was when Matt, Mikey, Will, and myself were talking like "newyorkers" on our way through the city.

They were kind enough to explain to my son where CENTRAL park was, and comment on his intelligence.

Mikey even asked to female toll collector at the George Washington bridge to "cuss us out" like a newyorker would.

Bill.

Begood said:
One of the best times was when Matt, Mikey, Will, and myself were talking like "newyorkers" on our way through the city.

They were kind enough to explain to my son where CENTRAL park was, and comment on his intelligence.

Mikey even asked to female toll collector at the George Washington bridge to "cuss us out" like a newyorker would.

Bill.
Bwahahahhaha yeah she looked Fuckin shocked LOOLOLOL LMAO.....:rock:

Faa get a bot it. (say it real fast).

Also Mikey found my new favorite shirt, but I can't post it here.

Bill.

wow so much to read after just one day of work. Mikey, thank you for the kind words sir however it was Hotram who did the burnout leavin Riffs place. I thought about it though....

And guys, great pics as well im havin trouble uploadin the rest onto my computer. Anyone have trouble lookin at the video I uploaded ?

05RamSRTkid said:
wow so much to read after just one day of work. Mikey, thank you for the kind words sir however it was Hotram who did the burnout leavin Riffs place. I thought about it though....

And guys, great pics as well im havin trouble uploadin the rest onto my computer. Anyone have trouble lookin at the video I uploaded ?

nope, but i would like to see the other :D ;)

Sharpi

great pictures guys..:rock: looks like you had a great time..

TREKER said:
At least you got the right stadium!!!!

No downtown shots? WTF? :dontknow: Did you just drive through the Bronx looking for nycstev?
Dammit - I was sure Mikey would find the Naked Cowboy and get some pics for me ....................... :D :D :D :dontknow: :dontknow:

05RamSRTkid said:

A partial burnout.Hit the rev limiter and actually missed 2nd gear when I tried to shift :mad: Just too much excitement for one day !! :D

Sharpimage said:
nope, but i would like to see the other :D ;)

Sharpi

Other ? the diesel truck ? he followed me all the way into Virginia

I got a few pics of Mikey taking pics,if I just could figure out all the wires and software discs to upload them.:mad:

Yell at Mikey mang he's the one who has everyone on speed dial!!!:dontknow: :star:
ntw0rk said:
My phuggin' phone was on all day ya fargin iceholes!!!!

:p:p:p

joemags54 said:
Mr Sickness, thanks for the kind words. Thank you for all your effort that makes this site a special place. It was great listening to all your stories (yeah, for my insomnia). You are one very sincere dude! If you ever relocate out here I have immediate work for you specializing in agressive collections.:D Matt and Diane, I'm going to set you two lovebirds up in a catering joint. Your buffet put to shame nystev's crumby liverwurst sandwich we all had to share at the last GTG.:D Steve had to leave a little early for a photo shoot anyway, (probably for the magazine that was circulating towards the end of the evening) Models are always on a diet! srtKid, thanks for the touchless tire shine spray, tires looked good, Plus it made a great personal lubricant for the long ride home.(even beats Siverback's dry meat rub). Trek, you da man for organizing all this shit. One question, who fuckin' bet against me? (PS did you play "duck your mother's coming, on the ride home?) And how the hell did I catch up to you, hot shot? (driving like an old lady, that's how, or, playing "duck your mother's coming?) I think Mikey was lookin' to give your girl a quick stab in the draws!:p Begood, you know alot of shit about these trucks, and you happen to be the real deal too. I hope your son doesn't need too much therapy after meeting this crowd. Craig, Nothing says New Jersey like those imitation chrome wheels! :D It was also great harrassing everyone on the phone, Stinker, Prof, Jack (don't forget your promised me senior citizen's discount when it's time to re-up) Iltmprd, you got one tough job. Well, I'm sure I could write much more, but let me just say, It's great to find the genuine artice out there. And you all are just that! :rock:

Actually was in left lane on way back and ended up on 280 instead of 80 for a while. Not sure how that happened. Remember, I have a RC ;) The B&M was the only stick getting moved around. ;) :joyman: I was cracking up when you drove passed me. I was thinking you actually grew a set of balls and added another block to the gas pedal so you could go over 45mph. What is amazing is that after I got sidetracked all the way south, that you still were behind me. LOL.. How did that happen? Oh, I know, oil change at the Del Water Gap..:D :D :D :D :D :D

TREKER said:
Actually was in left lane on way back and ended up on 280 instead of 80 for a while. Not sure how that happened. Remember, I have a RC ;) The B&M was the only stick getting moved around. ;) :joyman: I was cracking up when you drove passed me. I was thinking you actually grew a set of balls and added another block to the gas pedal so you could go over 45mph. What is amazing is that after I got sidetracked all the way south, that you still were behind me. LOL.. How did that happen? Oh, I know, oil change at the Del Water Gap..:D :D :D :D :D :D
"Laugh it up fuzz ball":D (what movie is that from?)

joemags54 said:
"Laugh it up fuzz ball":D (what movie is that from?)

You didn't see us in the south passage together. She expressed her true feelings for me. ;)

Why you stuck up, scruffy lookin, nerf herder...;) ;) ;) ;)

Empire Strikes Back... C'mon.. whudda U kiddin me?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back