NE GTG in PA

Glad you made it there safe bro....Jersey heads what time you rollliinnn???:dontknow:

Great news guys... Wait till I get to Riffs house... I have a little treat with me that will make the day even more special.

TREKER said:
Great news guys... Wait till I get to Riffs house... I have a little treat with me that will make the day even more special.
Something you grew in your back yard?:dontknow: :canabis:

joemags54 said:
Something you grew in your back yard?:dontknow: :canabis:

What are you doing up still?
:goodnight:

You gonna stop mid way tomorrow to change the oil? ;) :p :D

Just about 8 am and I am up and ready to roll.:D Will be leaving the hotel here in Frederick,MD around 8:30 with 05RamSRTkid,Big Worm and Sharpimage.Looks like good weather.:rock: I am really looking foward to meeting all of you guys and putting faces to names.
:)

Oh Boy! Can't wait to see the pics from this GTG!! :rolleyes:

Just caught up on this thread, Bill and Will are going too?!

Wow!! Us Florida folk got some catchin' up to do!! (Course, we do most if it with one state, how many is it taking you?:p)

Have fun guys and be safe!!

:D:D:D

Welp..Bill and Will made it here safely last night..Mikey and I took the limo down to Philly to get them..
We are all just getting going here..Mikey just got up..We put him in the basement..lol
Cant wait to see you phuggers..Looks like a beautiful day..Dainne has everything ready...
Directions to follow...

Here ya go Craig..lol

Riff62 said:
DIRECTIONS for the guys coming late:

From East bound Route 80:
Go to Exit 305 Main St..By the way..Perkins is right off the exit..
At the end of the ramp, turn left onto Rt209..
go about 1/2 mile turn right..This is right after the underpass. If you go past Triplets Diner on the left, you went too far..Street is really short.
Take your first, and only right off this street..This is Bridge St..Go to end, Turn right on Rt 611.
Go about 1 1/2 miles..
Turn Left onto Phillips St..There is an Aldi's Supermaret on the left.
Go to end of Phillips,
Turn Left on 5th St/ Rt 191
Go about 1 mile, There is a Shell station on the right.
Immediately before the Shell station, make a right onto Oakwood Ave..
My house is about 4 houses down on the right..Tan with black iron fence out front..

From West bound Rt 80
Get off at the Main St Exit # 305 and at end of ramp turn right..follow same as above.

It might sound complicated, but it is not..Any problems, call my cell at 570-977-9865

Hope to see you all tommorow..

Hey Thanks Matt you and your sweetheart did a fantastic job! Just wish I could have stayed and shot the s*&*t. Scott great idea and thanks for initiating this. Great meeting all you new people ( and old friends!) And Mikey
it was a plezzure attending this GTG in your honor. You are one of a kind Dude. Hope you all have a safe trip home!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

STEVE

Call from the guys

Mikey just called, and passed me around to some of the guys at the GTG
Very thoughtful Mikey, thanks.

From the sounds it was a good time in progress.
I enjoyed talking with all of you.

I can't wait to meet these guys in person at the Nats.

Most of them said they would be there.

Just mafe it home! First of a big thanks to Matt and Dianne for having us and for the delicious food. It was nice meeting everyone. Being as this was my first official VTCOA GTG I will definately not make it my last :) And also Congrats to Sharpimage on two kills on the way home, an svt shopping kart ( focus hatchback) and a Ford Deisel....I got the video to prove it and as soon as I can they will be uploaded. Once again Thanks everyone for such a great time, I sure as hell had a blast :) !!

LOL Tony! yeah shit happens.. it was a fun run though.. great meeting up with
you bastids. hope you have a lil more fun in NYC tommorow.. mikey, you big
bastage, it was great meetin yas' and remember just kuz i ain't jabber jawz in
person don't mean i can't talk! ;) :p Also, the food was amazing! :rock: tons of
it with TONS of refreshments ;) :D

Sharpi

Just walked in.I am beat ! Just over 300 miles ! I will post more (lots more :D )tomorrow,but for now thanks to ALL and great meeting you !!!!!!!!!

HOT RAM said:
Just walked in.I am beat ! Just over 300 miles ! I will post more (lots more :D )tomorrow,but for now thanks to ALL and great meeting you !!!!!!!!!
Hey thats some long ride dude. Well good thing you made it:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back