NE GTG in PA

You have one of those harnesses Matt? The type they put on the retards that get violent? Just in case Mikey gets the urge and cant stop himself. Need to tie him to a tree in the yard and run around until he tires himself out.

I have a feeling Mikey might be a bit pent up. Too much Home Depot Orange....

OK the flights are booked. My son and I will be there. That state will never be the same.:D

Bill.

Begood said:
OK the flights are booked. My son and I will be there. That state will never be the same.:D

Bill.

Good thing its PA... ;)

It would be cool to get you guys into NYC too. I know Matts working on it. Maybe on the way back..

Mikey in the city would be a site to see.

Plus, I have a surprise for the GTG that will make it very special.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hmm..surprise huh?..Hopefully its not one of my illigitimate love children you found..lol..

Riff62 said:
Hmm..surprise huh?..Hopefully its not one of my illigitimate love children you found..lol..

No... A very legitimate surprise and very fitting for this GTG.

Just have to wait and see... This is going to be awesome... :rock:

Strippers??? :star: :dancing:
TREKER said:
No... A very legitimate surprise and very fitting for this GTG.

Just have to wait and see... This is going to be awesome... :rock:

My son and I really want to see New York City sometime, as we have never been there, and we really want to see downtown.

Bill.

Cool..We would love to have you here..Keep us posted..

4 hrs according to MapQuest..BTW

Begood said:
My son and I really want to see New York City sometime, as we have never been there, and we really want to see downtown.

Bill.

We could hit NYC for some sightseeing on sunday, and then cruise down to Philly for your flight..:rock:
We can talk about it when you get here..:dontknow: :D
Mikey has never been to NYC either as far as I know..

HOT RAM said:
Should be 3 to 3 1/2 for me then.Hope I can be there.would love to meet you guys.

You better come.. We have a huge party and a surprise in addition to Bill and Mikey...:D :D :D :D :D

I am gunna try to make it, I put on my cat back magnaflow last weekend, and I am going to install my JMB intake, and Night Runner 22's this Sat.

i appreciate the invite but will not be able to make it.... sickness tips...

all electrical cords off the the floor, or cone/flag off the area.....I AM NOT KIDDING ABOUT THIS ONE!

if you have leather furniture, plastic is recommended..the smell never dissipates otherwise....

remove the litter box from the premises..he gets peckish late at night and makes one hell of a mess scrounging for morsals...HIDING IT DOES NOT WORK!!..

spray everything after he leaves, and I mean EVERYTHING....if you can get him to leave..

all small pets should be supervised at all times, you have been warned..the key indicator will be..."do you have something fuzzy I can play with?"

if you hear him say "I'll be right back"..BE VERY SUSPICIOUS and act accordingly...

the ticks and lice are a nuisance for a awhile but will eventually die off due to the lack of the host not being present..

he will have a need to be in a small dark place, such as a closet for short periods of time..dont fight it, let him..the key here is not to surprise him when hes in there..ear to the door before opening..if no nummy nummy sounds or grunting is heard, its PROBABLY safe to open the door...been fooled before though..:(

if articles are missing..dont beat yourself up thinking you misplaced them...his memorabilia room at home are not things he has purchased..

don't be alarmed about the drooling...it will pass...tile floors can be a bitch though.

there will be accidents...just laugh them off and know it will be over soon..you hope..for gawds sakes dont ignore the "make poopy" remark...

stay out of the public eye as much as possible...i'm still paying fines.

good luck and may the force be with you.:rock:...by the way...the funny shit happens when he falls asleep...grab a beer, sit back, and enjoy the show.:D

LOL..Thas some funny sh*t Shawn...I read it to Dianne and she had this look of horror on her face...Thanks for the heads up...

Hilarious... You should write comedy material Shawn...

if you hear him say "I'll be right back"..BE VERY SUSPICIOUS and act accordingly...

Brilliant... Wisdh you could be there to show us when something is about to happen.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back