NE GTG in PA

ntw0rk said:
"Swing Up", he says! Like it's a simple 5 hour drive or something!!:rolleyes:

My back is still sore from driving back from up there!!!
I am bringing my personal Masseuse Inga aka The Thunder Fist :p ( Just Billy in Drag ) So no worries ;) :p Always a happy ending :rock:

Ok Mike...
I too am really looking forward to this..Too bad Shawn cant make it..It would be great to have him here as well..
This is turning out to be one of the bigger parties we have thrown..I estimate with all the VTCOA people and other friends we have invited, there will be about 50 or more..
Parking is going to be an issue as I live on a side street, but there is a parking lot less than a half a block away, and I have hired a couple college kids to hang out and watch over the trucks. These guys understand that I dont want anyone near the trucks. Not that I live in a bad neighborhood or anything, but I know how a group of SRTs can attract a crowd..Its probably not necessary, but I want you guys to not have to worry about parking on the street, or being out of site of your truck..

Damn and I was gonna ask for the driveway spot with some cones or preferably posts with felt ropes around my rig!!! :dontknow: :p ;)
Riff62 said:
Ok Mike...
I too am really looking forward to this..Too bad Shawn cant make it..It would be great to have him here as well..
This is turning out to be one of the bigger parties we have thrown..I estimate with all the VTCOA people and other friends we have invited, there will be about 50 or more..
Parking is going to be an issue as I live on a side street, but there is a parking lot less than a half a block away, and I have hired a couple college kids to hang out and watch over the trucks. These guys understand that I dont want anyone near the trucks. Not that I live in a bad neighborhood or anything, but I know how a group of SRTs can attract a crowd..Its probably not necessary, but I want you guys to not have to worry about parking on the street, or being out of site of your truck..

Updated List 6/23

Riff62
TREKER
nycstev
TheSickness (WOW)
Begood (WOW)
DRamSRT10
Stanimal
Dominick572
VaderSRT10
FaSt ReD SrT10
Craig
Joemags54 - tentative dust settling early enough

Good to hear things are still progressing well. I am getting excited. The red-rocket is coming out. ;)

Well, since my personal bitch Mikey is going, that means I have to go to. Don't worry guys I will rent him out.:D You guys will never be the same after this. We are going to have a blast!

Bill.

Begood said:
Well, since my personal bitch Mikey is going, that means I have to go to. Don't worry guys I will rent him out.:D You guys will never be the same after this. We are going to have a blast!

Bill.

Look forward to meeting you. Just keep Mikey on the leash. If he starts to hump someones leg, I think its probably best to just let him finish I guess. :D :eek:

What day you coming in? Sat morning?

TREKER said:
Look forward to meeting you. Just keep Mikey on the leash. If he starts to hump someones leg, I think its probably best to just let him finish I guess. :D :eek:

I go for the Nostrils :D :p

TREKER said:
Updated List 6/23

Riff62
TREKER
nycstev
TheSickness (WOW)
Begood (WOW)
DRamSRT10
Stanimal
Dominick572
VaderSRT10
FaSt ReD SrT10
Craig
Joemags54 - tentative dust settling early enough

Good to hear things are still progressing well. I am getting excited. The red-rocket is coming out. ;)
If you mow my lawn while I'm away, that will help settle the dust. Otherwise its Landscaper Jose Friday night or Sat. morning.:)

joemags54 said:
If you mow my lawn while I'm away, that will help settle the dust. Otherwise its Landscaper Jose Friday night or Sat. morning.:)

JoeMags... chu doin? U comin?

TREKER said:

I am planning on flying out there Friday night.

Bill.

Bill,..what airport?...any idea on arrival time?..

Mikey, any news yet?...

Craig said:
I was only joking about bitch slappin you ya big pussy...you can come it's ok!!! ;) :dancing: :star:
It would be the best chance for you to lose what little balls you have LOLOLOL In the hospital.....Doc : Mr.Russell could you please let go of this transtesticled Bitches nut sack, so we can re attach it :D

TheSickness said:
Ok so we can dance on Riff's lawn and when I am done we will use your pasty white Ass for a Lawn Dart target :D

So I am assuming that you have a green light for launch Mikey?:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back