NE GTG in PA

Tyler, The Address is 438 Oakwood Ave, Stroudsburg, PA 18360

We havent settled on a time yet, but the party at my house will start around 3:00..I was thinking if we all met earlier, like say noon, We could do a quick cruise and foto op..then end up at my house for food and beer, etc...

I will be posting the final itinerary as soon as I work out a few details on this end..

You are coming from Massachusetts?..Thats about 6 hrs depending on where you are..6hrs from her to Boston...I would think about staying over in PA..lotta driving for one day trip IMO..I will be posting Hotel info in a day or so.trying to get some prices on rooms...

Got the time off Matt....I hope we can getta few more people out there :D How bout NY Steve and the dip sticks that went to the NE GTG :dontknow: :D Cant wait to see ya again Matt...Oh and I have never been to Pennsylvania :D So I am up for any sight seeing you guys wanna do or just hanging out.....You live close to Pocono :D 2nd favorite track ever....Very nice :rock: I will call ya tomorrow :D

Riff62 said:
Tyler, The Address is 438 Oakwood Ave, Stroudsburg, PA 18360

We havent settled on a time yet, but the party at my house will start around 3:00..I was thinking if we all met earlier, like say noon, We could do a quick cruise and foto op..then end up at my house for food and beer, etc...

I will be posting the final itinerary as soon as I work out a few details on this end..

You are coming from Massachusetts?..Thats about 6 hrs depending on where you are..6hrs from her to Boston...I would think about staying over in PA..lotta driving for one day trip IMO..I will be posting Hotel info in a day or so.trying to get some prices on rooms...

Thanks. I will thinking about it because I am start attending a college on monday, july 16th. If I am staying there at the hotel for sunday 15th, what is the plan on the sunday?

PS. sorry for a mistake spell "plane" --- I means "plan" :eek:

DRamSrt10 said:
Thanks. I will thinking about it because I am start attending a college on monday, july 16th. If I am staying there at the hotel for sunday 15th, what is the plan on the sunday?

Circle Jerks and Tonsil Hockey :D

TheSickness said:
Got the time off Matt....I hope we can getta few more people out there :D How bout NY Steve and the dip sticks that went to the NE GTG :dontknow: :D Cant wait to see ya again Matt...Oh and I have never been to Pennsylvania :D So I am up for any sight seeing you guys wanna do or just hanging out.....You live close to Pocono :D 2nd favorite track ever....Very nice :rock: I will call ya tomorrow :D

Great news Mikey..Treker and I are working on who is coming out for this..PA is ok..there are some good photo ops here as long as the weather is nice..I am about 40 minutes away from Pocono..Tried getting some track time but they were less than accomodating..lol..
I am working till about 4 EST..you can call me at work if you want..570-476-2710..am working early this week--going in at 5am, so no midnte phone sex this week please...lol

DRamSrt10 said:

On Sunday we will be drinking the beer and eating the food left over from the day before..lol..
Not sure yet Tyler..I will think aboutit...Probly just meet for breakfast and then kick your asses out of PA...lol..

TheSickness said:
Not to worry...... Nycsteve will be there.. even if he has to take a taxi.

Steve:burnout:

Wow... This is becoming a monthy outing.. May, June, and now July... Then the Nats in August. I think the NE VTCoA members have a good thing going here...

And we are getting Mikey here with the support of all our members. This is really cool. :rock:

Welp, heres some hotel info for anyone who wants to come Friday night, or stay over Saturday night..

Hampton Inn 8th St, Stroudsburg, PA 18360..Phone # 570-424-0400
Rooms are about 140.00/night..They do have availability as of today..This place is nice..Its in town, right off of Rt 80.

Quality Inn, West Main St, Stroudsburg, PA 18369..Phone # 570-420-1000
Rooms are about 120.00/night..Rooms available...This place is not bad, and is withing spitting distance of Rt 80.

Super 8, Greentree Dr. , East Stroudsburg, PA..Phone # 570-424-7411..Rooms are about 74.00/night..Rooms available..

All 3 of these hotels are within 2 miles of my house..There are other hotels in the area, and if you happen to find something besides these and want to know what they are like, let me know.

On another note, I talked to Mikey earlier today and we are hammering out the details of when he will be flying in, etc...Its basically a done deal, so as of right now, it looks like PA will be being infected by the Sickness...lol..Cant wait for this GTG..Its gonna be alot of fun..For you guys who have or are going to help pay for Mikeys trip, THANKYOU!..You guys RAWK!!!
For those of you on the fence about coming out to PA, I promise you will have a good time. Dianne loves to throw parties, and will be cooking up a storm..Im in charge of ice as is the custom for me....lol..
For us it will be an interesting mix of people...The NE chapter of the VTCOA, and some of our friends from here...and Mikey...lol...

Only an hour from me looks like I might actually make this one and its a bonus that I'll get to bitch slap Mikey!!! :p :burnout:

Outta curiousity where would Mikey be flying into??? Newark?? :dontknow:

Craig said:
Mikey.... :confused: :p ;)
Liar................:D The old guys know whats up Bitch Lips LOOLOLOL BTW make damn sure you knock me out....and run :D Alright guys if I can get someone to pick Billy up at the airport and take him he is in :rock: :rock: Matt I will call you tomorrow after my boss submits that schedule I am 98 % sure this is a go :D The wife is throwing a party when I leave LOOLOL Anywho I am looking forward to this............Cant wait Hehehehe maybe Brat can do a Road Trip :dontknow: :D Or Prof or any of the NE homo's including you Midwast Douches :D

All this coordination for Mikey and we get insults... ;)

Matt... lets talk tomorrow about some details.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back