NE GTG in PA

TheSickness said:
You think that is insulting LOL.............Just wait ;) :p

Eat me... You have no idea what you are in store for... ;)

Remember... You are coming to our neck of the woods... East Side!!!!:D

TREKER said:
Eat me... You have no idea what you are in store for... ;)

Remember... You are coming to our neck of the woods... East Side!!!!:D
Yeah well I ate dinner next to Bone.....Double wide :D

Updated list

Riff62
TREKER
nycstev
TheSickness (WOW)
Begood (WOW)
DRamSRT10
Stanimal
Dominick572
VaderSRT10
FaSt ReD SrT10
Craig - unconfirmed
JimTeTe - unconfirmed
Shawn - unconfirmed

Waiting to hear from Joemags and a few others.

Wow..this is going to be quite the GTG..Mikey, Bill, and now Shawn?..man that would be awesome..For you guys that have never met any of those 3 and and Will, Bill's son, well lets just say you will drive away from the GTg with a new found respect for this place..
Mikey is..well Mikey..He is a hell of a nice guy, and sorta like the big brother you never wished you had..lol..
Bill is pretty cool too..kinda reminds me of the Travelocity gnome..just dont ask him to bury your cat..lmao still about that story. And Will is a great kid..he is very polite, and not your typica teenager from what I have seen..
Shawn, well..I got to meet him at the Nats last year..he is kind of quiet, but I know from being on here that he has a heart of gold..The kind of guy you want to be freinds with..lotta class in that man..To tell the truth, I thought he was Mikeys older brother when I met him..they kinda looked alike..lol
It will truly be an honor to have all or any of them attend this GTG for me personally. Now if we could just get Stinker up here...lol..
Mikey, you are holding up the show on my end..let me know what your plan is, and i will figure out timing, etc..
And to the rest of you that are still on the fence, git yer asses on the list..this is gonna be great!!

Wish I was going to be home I'd love to come up and meet everyone sadly I'll be hauling a$$ across country. I'll be in Phoenix AZ on July 11th for the Van's Warped Tour stop then I have to be at Mount Snow in VT on the 17th to set up for the NORBA Nationals 2600+ miles in 5 days, ahhh yes my job is always fun!

It is going to be a very nice gathering I think. Very rare that something like this happens it seems. To get Mikey and company is an honor.. Cant wait..

Now if the weather cooperates, we will be in great shape.

Slightly over 12 hours one way!!! :eek:

Cooler than last week's lawn truffles! :cool:

Riff62 said:
Wow..this is going to be quite the GTG..Mikey, Bill, and now Shawn?..man that would be awesome..For you guys that have never met any of those 3 and and Will, Bill's son, well lets just say you will drive away from the GTg with a new found respect for this place..
Mikey is..well Mikey..He is a hell of a nice guy, and sorta like the big brother you never wished you had..lol..
Bill is pretty cool too..kinda reminds me of the Travelocity gnome..just dont ask him to bury your cat..lmao still about that story. And Will is a great kid..he is very polite, and not your typica teenager from what I have seen..
Shawn, well..I got to meet him at the Nats last year..he is kind of quiet, but I know from being on here that he has a heart of gold..The kind of guy you want to be freinds with..lotta class in that man..To tell the truth, I thought he was Mikeys older brother when I met him..they kinda looked alike..lol
It will truly be an honor to have all or any of them attend this GTG for me personally. Now if we could just get Stinker up here...lol..
Mikey, you are holding up the show on my end..let me know what your plan is, and i will figure out timing, etc..
And to the rest of you that are still on the fence, git yer asses on the list..this is gonna be great!!
Still waiting on my boss to tell me something Matt :mad: As soon as I find out that it's been accepted I can say something:D

TREKER said:
Updated list

Riff62
TREKER
nycstev
TheSickness (WOW)
Begood (WOW)
DRamSRT10
Stanimal
Dominick572
VaderSRT10
FaSt ReD SrT10
Craig - unconfirmed
JimTeTe - unconfirmed
Shawn - unconfirmed

Sorry Guys, can't make this one ....... it's a J.O.B. thing.

I got out of it on the 16th, gotta cover this one at work.

We'll shoot for the next GTG, Enjoy ....... Looking forward to the Pic's ...

TREKER said:
Updated list

Riff62
TREKER
nycstev
TheSickness (WOW)
Begood (WOW)
DRamSRT10
Stanimal
Dominick572
VaderSRT10
FaSt ReD SrT10
Craig - unconfirmed
JimTeTe - unconfirmed
Shawn - unconfirmed

Hey Mr Treker, I thougth I posted a response here, I guess it was in another thread somewhere. Sorry, I'm old, anyway, There is a good possibility that I could make it Sat. sometime. I will be returning the Friday before from being out of town, and need some time to "settle the dust", so I won't be leaving at the crack of dawn, if I go. I'm tortured by the thought of my little baby bouncing all over the road, in the Bronx (thanks Stevey) on the way to the GW Bridge. :D

joemags54 said:
Hey Mr Treker, I thougth I posted a response here, I guess it was in another thread somewhere. Sorry, I'm old, anyway, There is a good possibility that I could make it Sat. sometime. I will be returning the Friday before from being out of town, and need some time to "settle the dust", so I won't be leaving at the crack of dawn, if I go. I'm tortured by the thought of my little baby bouncing all over the road, in the Bronx (thanks Stevey) on the way to the GW Bridge. :D

Updated List 6/23

Riff62
TREKER
nycstev
TheSickness (WOW)
Begood (WOW)
DRamSRT10
Stanimal
Dominick572
VaderSRT10
FaSt ReD SrT10
Joemags54 - tentative dust settling early enough ;)
Craig - unconfirmed
Shawn - unconfirmed

Its only about 1-1/2 hrs from your house Joe. I will be leaving around 10-10:30 that day. Hopefully you can make it. If not, well... you will just get another bunch of bustin your chops posts. :D

joemags54 said:
Yea tell me about i these roads are the pits... literally! In the Bronx you can really use one of those jacked up hilbilly trucks.

TREKER said:
Updated List 6/23

Riff62
TREKER
nycstev
TheSickness (WOW)
Begood (WOW)
DRamSRT10
Stanimal
Dominick572
VaderSRT10
FaSt ReD SrT10
Joemags54 - tentative dust settling early enough ;)
Craig - unconfirmed
Shawn - unconfirmed

Its only about 1-1/2 hrs from your house Joe. I will be leaving around 10-10:30 that day. Hopefully you can make it. If not, well... you will just get another bunch of bustin your chops posts. :D
NO NO NOT THAT!! Maybe we can convoy,(if you drive slow enough):D

This is gonna be one helluva GTG guys!!!

Awesome stuff!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Hey Joey Mag's....Bring me one of the extra horse heads you got layin around :D NYC is only a hour away :confused: Jeezus :idea: Never been there either.........Hmmmmm:D Hey what about Doneo guys......will he be around :dontknow: We need to start advertising this GTG on the backs of milk cartons :D Joey Mags, Begood, Riffinator, NYsteve, Trekker and myself....Someone is waking up with a horse head in their bed and somethins gonna get whacked LOLOOL Motley bunch of lunatic's.....Riff I will see what the schedule says when I go in at 1 pm :D I would safely say Shawn will not be attending......But we will have a blast with Begood there....He's like a living blow up doll that has a annoying squeak when you pump it.....Sorta like a drugged squirrel ;) :D Eeeeek Eeek :p I am soooo Geeked for this guys, I cant wait.....I am calling Brat and Roz both today and see if I can get them in on this as well....:rock: Hell I am calling my cell phone list....which houses the largest achieve of assholes on the planet....So if you guys know I have your number and you see a 520 prefix calling in.....Don't dare let it go to voice mail Muhahahahhaa Bwahahahaahha you may not like the message I leave ;) :D Then again you just might :p

TheSickness said:
Steve you able to swing up there for the day :dontknow: :D

"Swing Up", he says! Like it's a simple 5 hour drive or something!!:rolleyes:

My back is still sore from driving back from up there!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back