NE GTG in PA

TheSickness said:
:D ................:D That's what she said LOOLOLOLL :rock:

Dont laugh Mikey.... That the GTG you have to come out for... LOL thats the next one after this sat!!!

BTW, if shes the one saying bump, Matt has bigger problems!!

TREKER said:
Dont laugh Mikey.... That the GTG you have to come out for... LOL thats the next one after this sat!!!

BTW, if shes the one saying bump, Matt has bigger problems!!
:D ............:D No doubt LOLOLOL

We are still on for July 14-15..I havent really done anything due to the early postiing of this thead, and didnt want to confuse some people. we have the GTG at the Sun and I was waiting till after that to start promoting this one. I will talk to you guys about it tommorow, and do some more work on it next week..I also had to wait till after the Nascar race at Pocono to talk to them about track time..So, Yes we are still on..Dianne and I will still be doing the party at our house on the 15th. The other items on the 14th are up in the air at the moment, but I will be posting info next week on that stuff..

Matt..
Mikey, better put in for time off..lol..

Awesome Matt. Glad to hear its still a go.. I am in...

Track would be great too, but if not, no big deal, we could prob find something to do;) :burnout:

We will talk more tomorrow... Yes, tomorrow already!!!1 :rock:

Ok... So the Meet will be on Saturday the 14th for all the trucks correct? If so I am deff in. I had an awesome time with all of you yesterday!!

I cant stay 2 days... but if all the trucks can meet on Saturday that would be sick.

Riff62 said:
We are still on for July 14-15..I havent really done anything due to the early postiing of this thead, and didnt want to confuse some people. we have the GTG at the Sun and I was waiting till after that to start promoting this one. I will talk to you guys about it tommorow, and do some more work on it next week..I also had to wait till after the Nascar race at Pocono to talk to them about track time..So, Yes we are still on..Dianne and I will still be doing the party at our house on the 15th. The other items on the 14th are up in the air at the moment, but I will be posting info next week on that stuff..

Matt..
Mikey, better put in for time off..lol..

Ya gotta zip code, so I can plot it out to see how long a drive .....

Im on it..gonna make some calls tommorow and see whats up..will post something then...
Hope all you guys can make it out to PA for this..
Mikey, if you are coming I have room at my house for you if you want..You are always welcome here my friend..

Jim, if you need any help getting this together, let me know. I will send out PM's to the locals

Ok. after doing some checking around and talking things over with Dianne, heres where we are at..
I talked to the guy at Pocono Raceway, and getting track time will not work out with their schedule.
Dianne and I think that what we want to do is have everyone come out on Saturday the 14th for a GTG at our house. This will allow the people who dont want to drive home to stay, and have Sunday to get home at a reasonable hour. Ideally we could get everyone here by noon on the 14th, and do some siteseeing, then end up at my house around 4:00 for a cookout, which will last until you all get sick of eating, and drinking..lol..On Sunday, if you stay over, and I recommend that, we can get together for breakfast, or brunch, before you head home.
We decided to scale back our plans because I have ALOT of things going on that w/e, and trying to coordinate my schedule with everyone elses is almost impossible.
Mikey, my offer still stands..I would like to try and get you here Friday evening, and get you out of here on Sunday. Give me a call and we can try and coordinate this.
For the rest of you, I will be posting some hotel info later today should you need it.
We are really hoping for a good turnout, and we will be doing this rain or shine.
So, Saturday the 14th of July is the date. Please adjust your schedule accordingly..lol
If anyone wants to discuss any of this, please feel free to call me at 570-977-9865 cell, always on..
Thanks,

Matt and Dianne

TREKER said:
Jim, if you need any help getting this together, let me know. I will send out PM's to the locals

Thanks Scott ........ I gotta check work schedule and stuff, get back to you guys soon either way ...

Can someone update me? I checked the schedule and I can make it on the 14th but I can't stay there on the 15th.

DRamSrt10 said:
Can someone update me? I checked the schedule and I can make it on the 14th but I can't stay there on the 15th.

You only need to come on the 14th Tyler. See you there!

Sorry folks. I'm out for this one. I'm travelling almost the entire month of July.
The good news is that part of that travel involves (2) 15-hour jaunts in the truck (Orlando and back).
:D

Post some pics and video!
Have fun everyone!

I will put in a time off request tomorrow :eek: :D But it all depends on cash flow LOLOLOL.....Is it cheaper if I disguise myself as luggage :dontknow: :D

TheSickness said:
I will put in a time off request tomorrow :eek: :D But it all depends on cash flow LOLOLOL.....Is it cheaper if I disguise myself as luggage :dontknow: :D

PM sent

I'm gonna try to make it out Riff just gotta check my schedule mang... been crazy as of late!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back