New member from Louisiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan12 said:
Haha awesome. I think there is a black QC in Houma, I think he's a member here too. I was coming off the Twin Span by the hospital and making a right I seen the hood scoop and it was noticibly lower but like a dumbass I didn't look for the badges. :mad: :(

Haha hopefully there will be one in Cocodrie soon. :top: :driver: ;)

There was one but I left;) a black RC:rock:

Yeah there's a black QC down the bayou and there's one in town. The one down the bayou is Gunu truck, he's working in Texas right now. The other Black QC in town, i don't think he's a member yet.

getusum said:
Yeah there's a black QC down the bayou and there's one in town. The one down the bayou is Gunu truck, he's working in Texas right now. The other Black QC in town, i don't think he's a member yet.

I saw one while i was at a friends house right on the bayou. He drove right on by. Wish he would have stopped and let me know about this site :rock: . I didnt find out till months later.:dontknow:

hey whats up alan welcome bro and keep yo hands off black qc lol.. i live in montegut and you might have seen my truck a time or 2 .. has viper and # 9 on back glass... and hey getusum when did ya paint the flames bro !!!! wow sweet !!!

I got that done right before Mardi Gras. I brought it to Hell Razor Customs outside of Dallas. You gonna have to check it out when you get back home. I hope your able to make the PCGTG.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

sweet gotta check your truck out in person , and i hope to make it but not sure , been on a 90 mile pipeline project here in snyder , tx , will be here a several more months ...

I'll take some tomorrow and post them up. I got some but, i cleaned her up today so they'll come out real nice.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

when i get back from texas im blacking out the 10 .. cant wait !!!! thinking of i think its called permastar for the rims " black chrome"

I had a Dodge 1500 QC all blacked out and it looked awsome. Hell i know your 10's gonna look Badass.

There isnt much of a "sport truck" scene in houma(or nearby places) or car scene for that matter. It takes a big car show to bring what little we have out and a lot of the faster ones dont come out. But a lot are into showing and not the performance aspect.

There's 3-4 srt-10's and getusum is the nicest/quickest srt10 truck by far. So that would make the quickest YELLOW locally. There's about a few lighntings(5 red, 2 black, 1 true blue, 3 white, 1 silver). There are more silverado SS trucks around too. If you get a QC, the SS trucks will be more on your level of performance. Weight of the QC's are horrible. If you get the RC, the lightnings, c5 vettes and local mustang gt's will be more your level. But that's only if you like to play around or hit the track.

If you do like to play, shoot me a PM and ill tell you where the night fun happens weekly.:rock:

The quickest so far and i want to stress so far is a black lightning slammed. I'm sure you seen it. Then there's getusum pushing some major power now. Then there's a couple trucks i know of which i wont mention. All contenders now but no time slips :(

On a side note, good luck with your search. There's a few blacked out trucks around town though. A buddy of mine in houma traded in his very clean black srt10 RC somewheres in texas months ago. Would be a good truck if you want a RC.

Last edited:
RagunCajun said:
There isnt much of a "sport truck" scene in houma(or nearby places) or car scene for that matter. It takes a big car show to bring what little we have out and a lot of the faster ones dont come out. But a lot are into showing and not the performance aspect.

There's 3-4 srt-10's and getusum is the nicest/quickest srt10 truck by far. So that would make the quickest YELLOW locally. There's about a few lighntings(5 red, 2 black, 1 true blue, 3 white, 1 silver). There are more silverado SS trucks around too. If you get a QC, the SS trucks will be more on your level of performance. Weight of the QC's are horrible. If you get the RC, the lightnings, c5 vettes and local mustang gt's will be more your level. But that's only if you like to play around or hit the track.

If you do like to play, shoot me a PM and ill tell you where the night fun happens weekly.:rock:

The quickest so far and i want to stress so far is a black lightning slammed. I'm sure you seen it. Then there's getusum pushing some major power now. Then there's a couple trucks i know of which i wont mention. All contenders now but no time slips :(

On a side note, good luck with your search. There's a few blacked out trucks around town though. A buddy of mine in houma traded in his very clean black srt10 RC somewheres in texas months ago. Would be a good truck if you want a RC.

Yeah man I hear you on the lack of scene around Houma. :dontknow: Everyone around here is too busy with their jacked-up Silverados and Sierras. :aetsch: Screw mud-ridin', I want to smoke people off the light. :D :rock:

On the topic of 10's, I'm aware now of getusum's yeller one :p and gunu's soon to be copy-cat of my future 10's now :aetsch: :D. There also is a silver QC Ram 1500 in the Bourg/Montegut area that's lowered and has a SRT-10 style bumper. I guess he's trying to get the SRT-10 look. As for Lightnings, I've seen a total of 2. I've seen the silver one turning on MLK Blvd. and one of the red ones was infront of me on W Main St. I'm unsure if I've seen the black one you've mentioned.

I really wouldn't care if I could get a RC or a QC, either one would be FANTASTIC in my book. I'd prefer a QC as I play drums and have a HUGE kit that I carry around to practice, and the extra space in the back for the fellas is always handy. But I wouldn't rule out a RC just because it's a standard tranny. I actually learned to drive on a standard tranny so it's not a problem.

It sucks to hear your buddy had to trade his 10 in man. That would've been a deal if I would've been aware. :D

So where in south LA are you from man; if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:
I'm from Raceland. I only drive my truck on the weekends.

And +1 on the jacked up trucks. Most never see the mud anyways haha. I see some copy cats. Some have the 22's and others have the hood.

I just rather the RC because of the performance factor. I drove my buddies one and it's night and day in terms of speed over the QC's. It used to be a good roll race against my lightning and all he had was a chip and amazing driving skills. However, with enough money, you can make either fast. I would of gotten an RC myself but the viper engine platform was expensive to mod and the factory 22's are horrible for hooking on the street. My interior is garbage compared to the srt rams :(

I've got a Lightning. Still getting her all sorted out. Blew her up early last year and slowly working on my set up. Very eager to hit the track but i need tires first. Then my stupid trans is going out, 2nd gear is about toast. That's another freakin $3500 to get a built one. It never ends!!!:banghead: :banghead:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back