new parts to install

went to auto store, they have the same wire puller i do. yes, i know about the twisty, righty, lefty, pully but its not budging

the metal shroud on the plug is too close to let me grip the boot itself, only able to grab the wire itself, afraid its going to rip off

on a happy note i started the exhaust bolts with penetrator, 2 are coming off fairly easy but 1 is really getting to the snapping point…………..

no, i haven't put the intake back on yet, it will be last

need the room for my belly to rest in the engine valley while my a$$ is in the air while i'm putting anti-sieze lubricant on ……………..

that was probably too much info, huh???

soooooooo, i have to take off the flat panel under the radiator due to all the tools i keep dropping there, thinking of opening a used tool store, and of course i have 1 bolt that acts like its nut has broke loose and is turning with it cause the damn thing won't come out

its on the drivers side brake duct, the other 19 bolts (why is everything on this truck in sets of 20???) came out fine

is there a plastic nut inside that ducting for this bolt to hang up on???

the metal shield around each spark plug doesn't get re-used with headers does it?? i have sheaths for the wires…….. i don't want to rip them up if i have to re-use them but if i don't…………...:chain:

the metal shield around each spark plug doesn't get re-used with headers does it?? i have sheaths for the wires…….. i don't want to rip them up if i have to re-use them but if i don't…………...:chain:

Get rid of shields, pull them biatches off! There's a nutsert type deal in brake duct that's likely spinning. They get awfully rusty down there and water tends to sit in those areas after a wash or rain.

whats the sensor under the battery for??

the servo looking thing under the battery that goes to the throttle, as long as its bolted down, does it matter where it goes??

whats the sensor under the battery for??

the servo looking thing under the battery that goes to the throttle, as long as its bolted down, does it matter where it goes??

Battery temp sensor? Cruise control?
If cruise as long it's not binding cable you're good.

I went and bought some tools today after fighting a header bolt for an hour; extra long combination wrench and sockets with their own universals. That made things so much easier to remove. I had forgotten what I had used before to reach those damn bolts!

Belanger headers, plugs, coils, wires DONE!!!

Attachments

• 20150524_140118.jpg
    20150524_140118.jpg
    751.8 KB · Views: 170
  • 20150524_140129.jpg
    20150524_140129.jpg
    926.8 KB · Views: 142
  • 20150524_140205.jpg
    20150524_140205.jpg
    968.9 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
still relocating the battery and have to install the exhaust cutouts, cats and mid pipes still, so , no sound clips yet

i would drive for UPS if their trucks sounded like Zilla

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back