New to the site but not to the addiction!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this has definitely been the best welcome I have ever gotten since before I was married.

Some say the truth is more interesting than fiction, sometimes it's hard to differentiate though

vjleon81 said:
Some say the truth is more interesting than fiction, sometimes it's hard to differentiate though
Nope we got all good people here Bro.....Just don't tell us you are dating a Bobcat cheerleader ok.....Hahahahaha :D

hahahahahahahaha no cheerleaders just an ex cheerleader that wears her uniform on special occasions if you know what I mean damn i hope my wife doesn't ever read this

vjleon81 said:
hahahahahahahaha no cheerleaders just an ex cheerleader that wears her uniform on special occasions if you know what I mean damn i hope my wife doesn't ever read this
I don't have that luxury....Mine is a member :eek: :D

mopower1958 said:
I know someone in Longview,Tx. that MIGHT be interested in selling an '04 Black RC with 4,000 miles on it. He is the original owner.

I'm looking for a 05-06 QC. thanks

DC Performance in CA and ROE Racing in FL are coming out with a SCT Tuner for our trucks. It's a hand-held programmer that will give you the same benifits as a "flash", but you don't have to buy another PCM (or send off your stock one). The programmer AND tunes should cost about $500-600. ........... I'm waiting for that. ;)

Welcome back! :rock:

EDIT: ...... .LOL!! I see you have already met Mikey. RahahhahahahaAHHAHA!!!! :rock:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back