Newbie From New Zealand (SRT10-less)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome NZ440R/T, Love the independent spirit of your Island. It reminds me of "old America". Glad you found us.:)

Welcome!!! :party:

Mine was for sale, but if you're interested we can try to work something out. . .

joemags54 said:
Welcome NZ440R/T, Love the independent spirit of your Island. It reminds me of "old America". Glad you found us.:)

Thanks mate, I don't think I've ever heard such a nice comment about another's country quite like that before, nice of you to say. I have never really thought about how far away we are from most of the worlds "problems" and how, for a country of 4 million we hold our own. Cheers to you and two thumbs up for the Motherland of Mopars. Without sounding corny, if it wasn't for America I'd have no life. Mopars are my life and am blessed at the joy they have given me and also the many new American friends I have made and will continue to make.

God bless,
Carl

:)

Oh man, and I just noticed the Sigline, awesome touch! :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
Welcome!!! :party:

Mine was for sale, but if you're interested we can try to work something out. . .

(In my best (Austin Powers voice) Talk huh.....One MILLLLLION dollars. lol I would but I think (from you signature) yours is a 2006 (red in the badge?). I'm really after the button star Rams which if my reasearch is any good was only a 40 and 05 option. No offense I hope, just a little personal preference. I'd still drool over an 06 anyhow lol

For the record, I don't really fancy the Power movies...just late here (3:15am) and I'm getting a little tired.

Roz-SRT said:
Oh man, and I just noticed the Sigline, awesome touch! :rock:

Hehe, thanks mate, much appreciated. Gotta have an SRT10 to lump those parts around for resto eh! ;) :rock:

Just a curious question, but, am I the only Kiwi (New Zealander) on board or are there others? :dontknow: :)

NZ440R/T said:
Thanks mate, I don't think I've ever heard such a nice comment about another's country quite like that before, nice of you to say. I have never really thought about how far away we are from most of the worlds "problems" and how, for a country of 4 million we hold our own. Cheers to you and two thumbs up for the Motherland of Mopars. Without sounding corny, if it wasn't for America I'd have no life. Mopars are my life and am blessed at the joy they have given me and also the many new American friends I have made and will continue to make.

God bless,
Carl

:)
One of the REAL heros in my life is John Britten.:rock: Not much more to say after that. He should be an inspiration to us all.

Yup, I went to a local car show not so long ago and they had one of the very few remaining bikes on show, awesome machine. Also, Burt Monroe. :)

Attachments

• Southwards Museum (49).jpg
    Southwards Museum (49).jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 16
NZ440R/T said:
Yup, I went to a local car show not so long ago and they had one of the very few remaining bikes on show, awesome machine. Also, Burt Monroe. :)
To be sure! Great pic, BTW! Original colors!:rock:

NZ440R/T said:
(In my best (Austin Powers voice) Talk huh.....One MILLLLLION dollars. lol I would but I think (from you signature) yours is a 2006 (red in the badge?). I'm really after the button star Rams which if my reasearch is any good was only a 40 and 05 option. No offense I hope, just a little personal preference. I'd still drool over an 06 anyhow lol

For the record, I don't really fancy the Power movies...just late here (3:15am) and I'm getting a little tired.

Did you mean Button Start?

All SRT's have Push Button Start! :rock:

Just an FYI, I was asking $35k US Dollars. :)

Good luck in your search, and welcome to the forums once again! :rock:

Welcome Carl!:beer:

Nice Rides you have there!:rock:

Reference production numbers: '04's: 3057

No numbers have been released for 05 and 06. Many doubt that the numbers will be released. Estimates are that about 6 or 7000 total were made.

Thanks for the info and welcome guys, much appreciated. :elefant:

I was browsing the "what you hate about your SRT10" thread and noticed guys saying they didn't like the key start of the 06, one said the key was just too big, are you sure all are bush button start, yes, I meant start, sorry, just a simple typo. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back