Newbie From New Zealand (SRT10-less)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a small world!!

I havnt spoken to jeff in a little while - everyone wanted dvd's for the last couple of years but he didnt shoot as he said it was too time consuming.

i have had so many people ask me for them and this year was tops - the best by far - 110 top quality cars racing!

where are you in nz? im originally from masterton...

Cool! I'm in Upper Hutt! :) I plan to either move out to Martinborough (or around that area), nice house with 40+ hectares. I'm going to build m own 1/4 mile track and burnout pad. Either there or a nice place in Raumati.

Jeff is cool and those DVDs sell well. :rock:

Cheers mate,
Carl

QueLocura said:
I'm gonna go outside now and take some shots for you so expect to see some in about half an hour...

16.gif

NZ440R/T said:
Cool! I'm in Upper Hutt! :) I plan to either move out to Martinborough (or around that area), nice house with 40+ hectares. I'm going to build m own 1/4 mile track and burnout pad. Either there or a nice place in Raumati.

Jeff is cool and those DVDs sell well. :rock:

Cheers mate,
Carl

ill let you know next time im in your area - hey maybe you should come over for mopar sunday next year!! August 27!

Sweet as brother, look me up. :) Not big on flying but would fly for AC/DC only lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back