Nissan GTR or Cadillac CTS-V Coupe

My next car will be the CTS V Coupe, with a 6-speed manual. I took one on a test drive and it was the best "pure stock" car I have ever driven. I love the looks, I love the interior, and I loved the 6-speed. It was used with 2400 miles so the salesman let me try some full power shifts at 6,000 rpm....Amazing. It pulled as hard as my SRT-10 RC and as many of you know I'm no slouch (11.81 NA) and I can shift. I am currently having my 2006 GTO detailed and it will be put up for sale soon. I will probably order a new CTS V Coupe once I find out the details on the 2013 and whether or not they are going to upgrade the horsepower from 556 to say 580 to match the ZL1 Camaro. Plus in August I can start to draw my Social Secuity without a penalty (I'll be 66). I have driven the SRT8 392 Challenger and an SS Camaro (worst interior I have ever seen) and the Cadillac is far superior. I wouldn't consider the GTR because of the auto trans. I will keep the Cadillac stock and hopefully get the 150HP upgrade for the SRT-10(plus a few extras, like a custom cam, porting , port matching...etc) and try to put the RC in the 10's. Loved the Cadillac....I look at the pics and road tests everyday.

CTS V HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!! Car looks amazing and although ive never driven one i had one pull up next to me (i was on my CBR600RR) and they definitly bone out

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5swe7y0YSk&feature=related]AMS ALPHA 12 Speedometer Video! 9.0 @ 166 mph - YouTube[/ame]

GTR.

I know your from Canada, but keep it local dammit.
LMAO now that is funny. For me money wise I can't afford one of these cars anytime soon. But with the way they are depreaciating so quickly either one of these cars could be attainable before one knows it. I only started thinking GTR when I watched Killemall youtube video's and he raced a few and man did they ever seem to pull hard. But after doing some reading the maintence/tranny problems for the Nissan seem extremly high. I'm sure the V isn't cheap to fix either but it has to be cheaper then that Nissan. And of course for that kind of money there's lot's of options out there but for now these 2 cars still seem the most interesting to me.
If i had the cash right now I would go V cause the wife likes it more.
But still looking for more opinions on the GTR because I have just started reading up on them.

Eh RAMDUDE that AMS GTR isn't stock lol. Cool video:rock: I can't imagine what it would cost to start modding one of those GTR's. Looks like all 4 tires are smoking now that's cool.:D

Eh RAMDUDE that AMS GTR isn't stock lol. Cool video:rock: I can't imagine what it would cost to start modding one of those GTR's. Looks like all 4 tires are smoking now that's cool.:D

true, but few mods and they have been in the 10's.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back