Northeast GTG

The 11th also works best for me. The old lady just informed me of something on the 4th. Worst case scenario I go either way and just deal with the consequences when I get home. Lol :burnout::burnout:

The 11th is good and all are welcome ..........

The CE belong to NYCSTEVE .......... Stevie you gonna make it Bud?

I got a couple of Buds that own some Dodge Hemie's that may want to come also.

Jim

I'm pumped! I can't wait for this. I hope we can find something to venture to after we all meet up! Now remember guys... no speeding, strictly 65mph lol. :chain:

I'm pumped! I can't wait for this. I hope we can find something to venture to after we all meet up! Now remember guys... no speeding, strictly 65mph lol

How about drafting, just saying...

B

I'm pumped for this also but mother nature keeps pushing back my mod start date so I'm still hoping I can get her done by this date, lots to do.......

I'm pumped for this also but mother nature keeps pushing back my mod start date so I'm still hoping I can get her done by this date, lots to do.......

You and me both!! I have until March 24th to get all my parts installed. It is going to be a crazy 2 weeks to get it ready.

C'mon Hawk! Don't let me down! Get that thing ready. I can't wait for the GTG but you also got me fired up about the car show down at Bass Pro!

Just a little overwhelmed with how much I have to do. If I decide to not powdercoat the intake what is the best way to get it cleaned to look new again???????? Valve covers are getting dipped.

This is Great ................ It's growing .........

JimTeTe
Hawk02
Stealth78
Vprpwrd
Srt2slow
Chewbacca
Bwellmaker
Bad06srt10
LightningRaper

Keep them coming guys .......

Jim

Last edited:
This is awesome! I also may have 4 buddies coming at this point too! (Not 10's tho)

I may have a few Hemi's taggin' along!!!!!!!!!

SRT 300, SRT GC, 02 Camaro SS, and.... a WRX LOL

Outstanding Bud ......... I know a few guys with Hemi's that may tag as well.

Lets get some comittment from these guys and I'll put them on the list.

So cool .......... can't wait. Lookin for a Dodge show to crash or Hotrod show I'll keeps ya's informed.

Hawk I'll meet you at the RI. CT. line and we'll Caravan up to the Sun.

Jim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back