Northeast GTG

He might feel a little out of place, just sayin' :D

Lol, I know but he's one of my best friends and he's my paint guy. And to give him props where you might respect it... he's in the beginning stages of making his own 2 door 300!!!

And if all goes right my 10 is going to have a nasty paint job by the end of this year!

Hey guys I got some Hemi guys interested with some Sweet rides ......... and Some serious Hotrods.

I'll update the listing as I get Commitment .....

JimTeTe
Hawk02
Stealth78
Vprpwrd
Srt2slow
Chewbacca
Bwellmaker
Bad06srt10
LightningRaper
Juan O. - Showroom 1970 Chevelle 454, Wait till you guys see this ride.

Keep them coming guys .......

Jim

I'll get you more names/rides to add soon......

Good deal hawk Got a Bud with a sweet Hemi going ........

JimTeTe
Hawk02
Stealth78
Vprpwrd
Srt2slow
Chewbacca
Bwellmaker
Bad06srt10
LightningRaper
Juan O.
LB3711 - 2011 5.7 L Hemi Clean ride

Jim

My bud with the WRX is a definite (this is not his "hotrod", its his DD) his 300 and his lightning are "under construction". Camaro and 300SRT-8 are 90% committed.

Well starting mods today at my buddies shop, hoping to at least get my jmb catless mids on. B&G stage2 pcm is already in......... lots more to come and yes I got it out of storage yesterday. .....

Well starting mods today at my buddies shop, hoping to at least get my jmb catless mids on. B&G stage2 pcm is already in......... lots more to come and yes I got it out of storage yesterday. .....

SWEET! I've got a couple doodads to put on too but it looks like more snow coming Tue. Wtf

I hope to have some new goodies installed as well. It may be a little tough but will give it my best.

We are looking forward to this. Going to be fun I am sure.

B

If this weather keeps up I won't even be close to ready, took the truck out of storage last week to do the mids and now it's in the driveway covered in 5 inches of heavy wet snow................................................

If this weather keeps up I won't even be close to ready, took the truck out of storage last week to do the mids and now it's in the driveway covered in 5 inches of heavy wet snow................................................

Ahhh..... Yup. This is bullsh!t

Hawk ................. Keep the faith Bud

Hopefully that will be it for the snow.

I'm taking mine out of storage on the 28th, no more freakin snow would be good.

I have a set of smoked Fogs I want to install.

Jim

Just got my Street Scene mirrors in today and did not even realize they were gloss black, works out great.......more boxes in the living room.......

Anyone supercharged or turbocharged that is going to the Mohegan GTG? Any mean NA builds?

Anyone supercharged or turbocharged that is going to the Mohegan GTG? Any mean NA builds?

No, no and eventually, just not when this GTG is happening.

Just got my Street Scene mirrors in today and did not even realize they were gloss black, works out great.......more boxes in the living room.......

Good deal Hawk .............. more box's are good ........

Jim

Yeah but finding the time between the f'in' snow is the hard part, heres my list if I can remember everything.....
Volant
ROE TB
Radiator hard pipe, snakeskin
Thermostat, 170*
Mid pipes;DONE
Stage2 PCM,B&G;DONE
Oil cooler lines
Mirrors and CF handle covers
Rear lowering blocks, JTSVP
POLY sway bar bushings
Intake powdercoating
Snakeskin dipped valve covers
Coil packs, wires and plugs
Polishing the wheels
GreenStuff pads front and rear
Shifter handle
Viper floor mats
BT Catch can
I think that's it, but a big list to get done by the 11th if this weather doesn't get better and a little warmer.
OH, hood liner removed, cleaned and reinstalled too...............

Anyone wanna help?????????? LOL, I'll supply beer and food.......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back