Nowwhat 10 sec Video

DrPierceMD said:
LOL....that happens a lot. I am rarely seen when I am with the wife.:D
I didn't know you were ever with her, all I saw was her.:D

Great run Mike, that should make you happy for a little while.

Bill.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Wow......from 11.04 to a 10.73!!!!!! Awesome Mike! Did you make very many passes that day? Is the roll cage already installed?

Thanks for the vid Brad.............all of us really appreciate being able to see that run!!!

made 3 rubns before all not right....we had a programming issue....that is why they call it test n tune right....:D ....Chris Jensen just never gave up...

SrtBrad said:
This raw video was shot by AWDisuzu's friend (Sorry forgot his name:eek: ) that showed up and helped. The edited version will have 3 camera angles. Thanks for the compliment.

I took the video! lol....sheesh Brad already forgets my name and its only been two days. Anyway, it was cool meeting you guys and i'm for sure comming to some more meets with AWDIsuzu, and i will more than likely be bringing my Isuzu.

Tyrellblair said:
I took the video! lol....sheesh Brad already forgets my name and its only been two days. Anyway, it was cool meeting you guys and i'm for sure comming to some more meets with AWDIsuzu, and i will more than likely be bringing my Isuzu.

thanks for the help...:rock: :rock:

Nowwhat said:
thanks bro...:rock:
Nowwhat :dontknow: :D The legend of Supertank shall live on in the hearts and minds of the people Bro :D You have transformed a mere grocery getter into a Fast grocery getter :rock: Congrats :rock: :rock: Hey Mike, Silver works at Boeing, maybe he can get you a Jet engine real cheap and you can now shoot for the sound barrier :rock: Crazy Bastage..............I Love Ya :D

congrtas mike... awesome run....
eat some frijoles and you will be a little faster:D

awesome pass man.... :rock: :rock:

DrPierceMD said:
I am the WHITE guy in this picture.

Gotcha, kimo sabe......

That guy really looks like Vijay Singh.......

Sorry you lost your friend............... RIP..

Django

Silent D said:
Gotcha, kimo sabe......

That guy really looks like Vijay Singh.......

Sorry you lost your friend............... RIP..

Django

Had to google the Guy.:eek:

They do look a little alike though.

Nowwhat said:
he added more shots

Yeah but there's nothing like in house photo and video on the house! If you want to pay something for video or photo donate it to Ken and Dawn.:rock: :rock:

Brad

Famosa176a.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back