Odd Question. Ram srt10 or sports car?

I have had multiple sports cars, and I still own a built motor Roush mustang. My car is WAY faster than my truck, but I honestly think the truck is more fun to drive.

The car is fun if I have long strip of road and no one else, but any real driving, pulling into parking lots, going places, it is an absolute hassle because it has all race suspension and sits so low to the ground.

At least the Viper lets your right foot decide whether the tires spin or not. Put some miles on a 1996 GTS years ago. Was better than any Vet I ever drove.

A C6 Z06 will be faster than a 2nd Gen GTS plus those have the LS7. There are tons of parts for those engines.
The corvettes also have the HUD and handle quite well for themselves. Although they are unique, A '97 viper would be no match. So basically buy a 3rd or 4th gen Viper and enjoy.

c6 z06 if you want a car. heads, cam, intake and exhaust and you have a mid 130's car in the quarter. The choppy idle will be heaven. It will do almost anything better than the truck. Plus if you grenade the engine or trans, i believe the car will be cheaper to fix. It should be easier to find parts for sure.

Last edited:
get another truck, that way when your hauln A down a back road at night and those damn deer or coyote steps out in front of you, you'll survive to come back on here and tell us about it

The fun factor will be there for both cars honestly. I'd buy another truck and enjoy what you already know has a 10 rating in fun factoring ;)

I've got a solution... Get both!

:dito::rock:

The cars (either of them... they are both terrific cars... I can't see myself in a Viper b/c of the ridiculous amount of attention they get, but they are beautiful to look at and the Gen 5 is a crazy performer) will provide a different kind of fun-factor and thrill-ride than the SRT10 truck.

Really... you are going to need to drive them to decide. Finding a Gen 3 Viper may be hard to do to test drive. Finding a C6 Z06 should not be hard to find.

I have a modded truck and two modded Vettes... just completely different vehicles, so if you have to choose one, you just need to drive them before deciding.

A C6 Z06 will be faster than a 2nd Gen GTS plus those have the LS7. There are tons of parts for those engines.
The corvettes also have the HUD and handle quite well for themselves. Although they are unique, A '97 viper would be no match. So basically buy a 3rd or 4th gen Viper and enjoy.

I've got a 96 that would be more than a match.

I'm gonna eventually have to get a viper! Had all the others, I think my next fun car a few years from now will have to be one.

Have fun.....9w_800.jpg

Ariel Atom, 0-60 in 2.9sec with a Honda 4cyl.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back