oem ram srt 10 hoods for sale thread

OSO said:
ITEM: 06 Brilliant black SRT HOOD
Price: 500.00 or 450.00 with stock 06 black hood yes 50 bucks is all that a stock hood is worth to me.

No shipping unless you want to pay for it.

PM sent.

OSO said:
Price: 500.00 or 450.00 with stock 06 black hood yes 50 bucks is all that a stock hood is worth to me.

PM sent.

OSO said:

PM sent.

Anybody have a SRT hood for sale in the Houston area? Have cash and ready to buy one!

Anybody have a SRT hood in the Houston area they want to sell? Doesn't matter what color. Got cash.

Yea looking for one myself in black, but any color will do. PM me if you've got one for sale/trade.

I'm about to order a venom hood, and will sell my black srt hood when I get it. How much are the hoods (oem and venom) selling for now? Mine has a couple very small dents and the clearcoat seems to be thinning in a couple spots. The factory paint sucks. All 3 of my dodge trucks couldnt make it 5 years without starting to show signs of age.
Thanks.

Hemipowered said:
I'm in the Central Florida area and need to find an SRT-10 for my truck. I would need a black one and if necessary i have a stock black hood i can add as well as cash.

I've got a stock yellow one !!!:dontknow:

tommyg said:
I'm about to order a venom hood, and will sell my black srt hood when I get it. How much are the hoods (oem and venom) selling for now? Mine has a couple very small dents and the clearcoat seems to be thinning in a couple spots. The factory paint sucks. All 3 of my dodge trucks couldnt make it 5 years without starting to show signs of age.
Thanks.
You could probably sell it quick over at Dodgetalk.com

yeah there are a lot of florida guys on DT that will buy that hood in a heartbeat. Could easily get $500+ for it. Not many used venoms out there so the pricing is a bit hard. After shipping a new venom is $900 plus paint I believe (last time I checked). So worst case, you'd only be out like $700 after paint unlike if you had a stock hood. I've seen this guy on craigslist for the last 3 months trying to sell his regular 02-08 stock hood for $100.

Hi Steve,
so I hear I might be able to get $500 plus shipping for my stock srt hood?
Thanks.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back