Pacific Northwest Gathering, July 24th - July 26th

moparracing said:
our last GTG:

DSC_0008.jpg

Yeah, the poor SOB with his arms crossed at the far left in the empty parking space where his truck should be was yours truly.:eek:

Ram From Hell said:
Yeah, the poor SOB with his arms crossed at the far left in the empty parking space where his truck should be was yours truly.:eek:

You could have stood in front of mine. I was taking the picture.

Silverback said:
You could have stood in front of mine. I was taking the picture.

I remember. We sent you up the hill 'cause you climb hills on all fours.:D

I'd have felt odd standing in front of a yellow truck anyway.:p

Ram From Hell said:
I remember. We sent you up the hill 'cause you climb hills on all fours.:D

I'd have felt odd standing in front of a yellow truck anyway.:p

After all the beer I drank, I was on all fours anyway.:eek:

If possible could we get an updated itinerary with contact #'s and a list of anything we could bring, I will be bringing both trucks with my pal from Nebraska - Dan and we should be in Silverdale early Saturday afternoon and will be staying at the Oxford Suites
Cheers!

guyrobert said:
If possible could we get an updated itinerary with contact #'s and a list of anything we could bring, I will be bringing both trucks with my pal from Nebraska - Dan and we should be in Silverdale early Saturday afternoon and will be staying at the Oxford Suites
Cheers!

I suppose it's time to set some times:p :

Friday night: Meet at Sprio's Pizza & Pasta at 7:30.

Saturday AM: Meet at my house at 10:00 for 11:00 departure for road trip.

Saturday PM: Meet at my house 4:00-6:00 (or just come here after road trip).

Sunday AM: Meet at Yacht Club Broiler at 11:00 for brunch.

As far as stuff to bring, chips, dips, and dessert stuff is welcome! Just do me the favor of PM-ing me so I can scratch stuff off of my Costco list.:D

Anyone who needs contact numbers can PM attending members directly.;)

If you don't already have it, the target address for Saturday's event is 8485 Silverdale Way NW, Silverdale (duh!:D). The event site is actually on my property just past that house at the top of the driveway. Should be hard to miss. ;)

Last edited:
Ram From Hell said:
As far as stuff to bring, chips, dips, and dessert stuff is welcome! Just do me the favor of PM-ing me so I can scratch stuff off of my Costco list.:D
my wife is a bakery manager for winco here in vancouver, so i can bring a bunch of different dessert pies....... question is how many should i bring?:dontknow:

moparracing said:
my wife is a bakery manager for winco here in vancouver, so i can bring a bunch of different dessert pies....... question is how many should i bring?:dontknow:

Sweeeeeet! (pardon the pun :eek: )

I'm planning on 20-24 attendees & guests.

I'd guess 5?

Thank you!

Ram From Hell said:
I suppose it's time to set some times:p :

Friday night: Meet at Sprio's Pizza & Pasta at 7:30.

Saturday AM: Meet at my house at 10:00 for 11:00 departure for road trip.

Saturday PM: Meet at my house 4:00-6:00 (or just come here after road trip).

Sunday AM: Meet at Yacht Club Broiler at 11:00 for brunch.

Anyone who needs contact numbers can PM attending members directly.;)

If you don't already have it, the target address for Saturday's event is 8485 Silverdale Way NW, Silverdale (duh!:D). The event site is actually on my property just past that house at the top of the driveway. Should be hard to miss. ;)

Are we still meeting at the Bremerton Raceway?

Eric our flight home doesn't leave until 4:00 PM, so we should be able to make the sunday brunch.

Bill.

Silverback said:
Are we still meeting at the Bremerton Raceway?

At this point we really don't have enough interest, so I'm inclined to say that it's scrubbed.

I'm still holding on to a shred of hope that my tuner will be here Friday, but that's far from a done deal. Plus, I'm not sure if he'll tune at the track, my house, or a local dyno. I'll post up if it's going to be at the track, since I might be making a few test runs.

----------------
Now playing: Flight of the Conchords - Too Many Dicks (On the Dancefloor)
via FoxyTunes

I won't be able to make either friday night or sunday brunch.:motz:
I may arrive friday night, too late for food, but will bring beers for after.:beer:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back