Pacific Northwest Gathering

NW Gathering Poll

• Total voters
I am in eureka, Tacoma seems a little far for me, I am not sure of my situation this summer.

I would definately look into it, if not meet some of you, at least to see what a long road trip would be like.

Did I mention there is a Drag strip here in Eureka ( Samoa , just over the bridge), its at sea level too!

So, I checked my calender and realized I wil be home for most of the July month with nothing to do. Looks like I can get a plane ticket and head that way if it's the July 18-19th date. About time I get some personal FO-TOES of you guys up there.. And that means you too Mikey.

Venom Power said:
So, I checked my calender and realized I wil be home for most of the July month with nothing to do. Looks like I can get a plane ticket and head that way if it's the July 18-19th date. About time I get some personal FO-TOES of you guys up there.. And that means you too Mikey.
Dude I dunno WTF where I will be then...I had a job offer thrown at me on Monday for promotion and I turned it down. It was in Thatcher, Az...Got a lot of things going on and I have less and less interaction on the forum...Been on 2 times in the past 2 months for example. I also have no more vacation due to catching Celulitis a coupl etimes in the past 3 months...Got the In Laws coming for a week in April and that will take the remainder of my time left. It is still possible I will go to the GTG...I miss John a great deal and he obviously really wants me to go....I will do my best but can't make any promises :D

TheSickness said:
Dude I dunno WTF where I will be then...I had a job offer thrown at me on Monday for promotion and I turned it down. It was in Thatcher, Az...Got a lot of things going on and I have less and less interaction on the forum...Been on 2 times in the past 2 months for example. I also have no more vacation due to catching Celulitis a coupl etimes in the past 3 months...Got the In Laws coming for a week in April and that will take the remainder of my time left. It is still possible I will go to the GTG...I miss John a great deal and he obviously really wants me to go....I will do my best but can't make any promises :D

Well I for one really hope you can make it Mikey. Just let me know as soon as you can so I can get the ticket for you.

Dale, got a question for you.

Is the weekend of the 18th/19th impossible for you, or the following weekend just works better?

would this be a family type affair ? I was thinking of taking a summer drive up the coast as long as its not too far. I am in Norcal.

Edit: I am asking because I will have a 5yo and an 8yo crammed in the front seat for the drive.

Last edited:
TheSickness said:

I don't expect for you to go out of your way Mikey. We can only do what we can. And speaking of CAN, I probably CAN exploit this opportunity to generate like 16,100 more posts in a short amount of time to catch up with you since you're slowing down around here.:D

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
I don't expect for you to go out of your way Mikey. We can only do what we can. And speaking of CAN, I probably CAN exploit this opportunity to generate like 16,100 more posts in a short amount of time to catch up with you since you're slowing down around here.:D
Not really the thread for the response I was going to make...But I have my reasons :D

Rockin Ronnie said:
He'll be coming up here if I have to fly him myself!!:D
No Silverback is flying me up if I go....I am staying with you and your buying my food...Better sell some Fkn houses soon ....lolool :p I'm coming hungry:p Bitch hahahhaha :p

Either weekend works for me....Would be coming from Vancouver, Canada. Never been to a meet (lazy bastards up here), and would LOVE to come. Please post when and where.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back