Parting Out My Undamaged 2005 SRT-10!!! Everythings for Sale-Starting with the Engine

FerrariTruck said:
bud send me your number by tomarrow. I will have things fiqured out by then. Also if your willing to sell the bed cover now, I have A friend from our SRT club that will pick it up asap. talk to ya soon..

BTW heres what I'm looking at dropping the V10 into

augustpics100.jpg

augustpics106.jpg

augustpics101.jpg

Nice Alfredo... That thing will be a Rocket ship with that motor!

SnakeBite said:
I've got multiple people offering 4k for the engine. I really want 5k for it and I'll include the trans...

Cup holder parts are $498.00 plus shipping or $500.00 with free shipping :D

Everyone interested in the seats. Let me know if you want front and or back and your best price if you want a shot at them now. Otherwise ebay and I've had a lot of people asking for them.

Those of you wanting the bed cover and hood, but are not local. How do propose shipping it??? and give me your best offer.

If your local and want the tires, wheels and or spare, I'd let them go after the engine if you had or I could find cheap replacements so it can roll.

You guys are like sharks in bloody water....

PM Sent:rock:

how much for grille inserts? i found a chrome set for sale on here but i do want black...let me know

Not a Hemi -

I can't reply to your PM about purchasing the interior because your mailbox it FULL.

Give me your email address please.

350 for the driver and front P/s seats shipping is gonna cost out the ass

and 150 for the hood :dontknow:

rob left you a message i know theres no frame i ment to say all the parts they have a damged truck that need to be fixed please call me thanks paul

Too bad I'm in the middle of my build if not I would snatch this up. Great deal.

Now I actually have people calling me asking what part caught on fire.... To funny...

$4000.00 for the Engine & Transmission - Entire Truck is in Perfect Condition -

SnakeBite said:
Now I actually have people calling me asking what part caught on fire.... To funny...

$4000.00 for the Engine & Transmission - Entire Truck is in Perfect Condition -

MY NEW PHONE NUMBER IS 619-550-8757

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back