2004 wing
shift light
srt 10 seats
vec
2006 crank
6 speed transmission

505'sFastestViper. said:
will you take 500 for the seats

Cheapskate :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :D ;) ;) ;)

5_0_BAIT said:
I did not see that it was sold but is the center dash piece sold? I wanted one to mod to a double din. It fits 05 right?
no it is not sold , i just forgot to list it.

505'sFastestViper. said:
will you take 500 for the seats
i talked to mary and she said she would, but you would be resposible for packaging and freight

woody had 342 miles on this engine when the accident happened. I just did not want to sell it to anyone after a 100 mph plus impact without tearing it down. i thought it might be easier to piece it out. But if anyone is interested I just got woodys pistons and rods back from the machine shop , they are ok.They are diamond pistons with hellfire rings on stock rods with arp bolts. I could short block it or long block it. short block 5000.00 long block 5700.00 and woodys roe s/c is on the way back but i told kyle i would let him have first shot at it.

If Dom will pay the $500 and shipping I will send you the other $150 for Mary.

Is the stock subwoofer sold. i have a 2004 RC that when I purchased it the previous owner removed it.

Prof said:
If Dom will pay the $500 and shipping I will send you the other $150 for Mary.
roy, that is what makes this place great. Insurance companies have not settled with mary on his life insurance, red tape through the va, His survivor benefits have not kicked in yet, because of red tape. Fort Gordon tells her to be patient, it takes time. Eventually , everything will come together for Mary. I just have to keep her going until then. And people like you make it a whole lot easier.

THI said:
Sold. How do I purchase this from you. What do I need to do?
You can send a check, paypal, we can take credit cards through my business, whatever is easier for you. PM me what is easier and your address and i will get it out tommorrow. thanks

Thanks again for the sub. Good luck with everything. I also have a bulldog there great. Mine is all white with a brown patch on his butt. Thanks bro!:rock:

Guys, as a heads up...the heads can be used for a core swap if someone were to be putting on Strykers

THI said:
Thanks again for the sub. Good luck with everything. I also have a bulldog there great. Mine is all white with a brown patch on his butt. Thanks bro!:rock:
on the way. Yeah, bulldogs are more like having another kid. I would not take nothing for mine

The srt 10 seats are now 500.00 thanks to roys (prof) generrosity. He prepaid 175.00 for anyone who wants the seats. Guys like him are far and few between. Thanks roy

pirateman said:
The srt 10 seats are now 500.00 thanks to roys (prof) generrosity. He prepaid 175.00 for anyone who wants the seats. Guys like him are far and few between. Thanks roy
ill take the seats though i will need to mon dealing with a eath in the family and another one very soon im afraid:(

Back