Phoenix, AZ Road Trip (Tortilla Flats)

I'm good to go. I may try and pull my serpentine belt off and check my a/c compressor and clutch. Probably check the other pulleys. If not oh well.

Rick & I talked & it looks like the Tortilla Flat cruz is back on. Sorry for the drama guys. Those that want to go will & those that don't won't. The West siders will met a Rick's house & leave from there (I think that means me). We will pick up Dylan as we go down 101 thru Scottsdale/Tempe. We will meet the East siders at the Chevron Station/Waffle House at the Superstition Freeway & Exit 196(Idaho) at 11:00 Sunday the 8th. We will travel from there to Tortilla Flat together. If this won't work for someone, keep it to yourself. No, just kidding let me know.

Rick & I talked & it looks like the Tortilla Flat cruz is back on. Sorry for the drama guys. Those that want to go will & those that don't won't. The West siders will met a Rick's house & leave from there (I think that means me). We will pick up Dylan as we go down 101 thru Scottsdale/Tempe. We will meet the East siders at the Chevron Station/Waffle House at the Superstition Freeway & Exit 196(Idaho) at 11:00 Sunday the 8th. We will travel from there to Tortilla Flat together. If this won't work for someone, keep it to yourself. No, just kidding let me know.

That should work for me.

Thanks J.R. We will hook up one way or another. Remember all it takes if one missed gear. lol

Thanks J.R. We will hook up one way or another. Remember all it takes if one missed gear. lol

I don't really want to "hook up" with anyone. I'm married. But ill see you guys Sunday for lunch. Rick I don't think it can be bypassed. All runs on one belt. Everything works, the ac compressor just sounds like its on its way out. "Little jack hammer"

I don't really want to "hook up" with anyone. I'm married. But ill see you guys Sunday for lunch. Rick I don't think it can be bypassed. All runs on one belt. Everything works, the ac compressor just sounds like its on its way out. "Little jack hammer"

Get a smaller belt to bypass it.

It can be bypassed bro, did it all the time at the track. Have a belt here I don't use now that I use under drive pulley.

Jim and JR might me male only swingers, lol. :D

Rick & I talked & it looks like the Tortilla Flat cruz is back on. Sorry for the drama guys. Those that want to go will & those that don't won't. The West siders will met a Rick's house & leave from there (I think that means me). We will pick up Dylan as we go down 101 thru Scottsdale/Tempe. We will meet the East siders at the Chevron Station/Waffle House at the Superstition Freeway & Exit 196(Idaho) at 11:00 Sunday the 8th. We will travel from there to Tortilla Flat together. If this won't work for someone, keep it to yourself. No, just kidding let me know.[/QUO

Hey Guys, looks like a fun run, wish I could go, but leaving to Ohio this weekend for a family visit. I'll catch up on the next one. With it cooling down soon, maybe we can do a Saturday night meet up at the Pavillions in Scottsdale.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back