Please Welcome XenonDepot to the VTCOA

RedSrt007

Reaction score
I wanted to welcome XenonDepot to the Viper Truck Club of America :rock:

XenonDepot specializes in 1 product, and that's HID Kits!!

I have personally tried the product, and everything from the installation, to the look, to the performance has blown me away!.

They have gone the extra mile to make sure you don't have any issues with Lamp-Out Lights, Dashboard Problem lights, or electrical wiring issues.

The shipping is Fast DHL and you wont be disappointed in the speed you receive them at.

ALl products are warrantied dirrectly by XenonDepot and they especially take care of the vtcoa members...

Mention you are from the VTCOA when ordering...and PM him on the orders.

PM : http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/member.php?u=1675 (XenonDepot)

Thank You

Patrick

Cool!! Welcome to the forum! Does anyone know which is the best kit for my 04 RC? Thanks.

Welcome to the Family

bub180jp said:
So is this thread true or false about HID conversion kits being illegal?

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11231&highlight=kits

I think the government just ruled that some "fake" HID kits emit almost 500%
more light than a true HID... so it was cut down.. now that still makes true HID
legal but not the fake kits.. I'm thinking of getting some HID's for myself..
how hard will it be to install?

Oh, and Velkommen:D :D :D

Sharpi

It took me about 45 minutes for a clean install. The bulbs and ballasts are plug and play, but there are starter boxes and power / ground that are installed for a SAFE initial start of the HID. Without that initial protection, you can burn-up your wires...Only true/good kits come with these.

I got the 6500k, which (the lower number, the brighter the light, but less color) are bright, but with a hint of blue.

4000 series is white no blue at all

8000 series is more colorful (blue) but less light...

-Red

As long as you don't have an '06 your in luck,, it's easy. If not you could be spending a while getting it done.

Deibs said:
As long as you don't have an '06 your in luck,, it's easy. If not you could be spending a while getting it done.

not a problem then :D thanks for clearnin that up Red :rock: i'll at that to my
wish list :rock: hope this check is five digits :D real big :D :rock:

Sharpi

Welcome.

Do you have the resistors for those with existing kits to cure the Lamp out issue?

RedRamRules said:
Dumb question, but which bulb is meant for our trucks? BTW welcome :)

:dito: :withstupid: :hmmmm2:

RedRamRules said:
Dumb question, but which bulb is meant for our trucks? BTW welcome :)

It is the 9007, but when I am ready to order I'm just going to send a PM to be 100% sure. You also have to pick what color output you want. HID is about mid-level on my mod list.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back