Please Welcome XenonDepot to the VTCOA

Any answer on the fog lights ?

Also, on your website, it wouldn't be too difficult for you to make a vehicle pull down radius button and have the proper applications for each vehicle that your product will work with. It will be some work on your side, but at least the customer knows what they're getting and it's less frustrating/confusing for them, which is the most important thing right ????

--wes

Hi Wes,

We are working on an application guide that will help in the order selection.

Your truck uses a 9006 bulb for the fogs meaning that you would need to order a 9006 kit. Are you familiar with colour temperature?

Steve

I've been reading through the threads. I already have 8000k HIDs installed.. My problems are the lamp out indicator and that issue where the relays could not be triggered by the less than 12volts, so my running lamps were used as a voltage source.. As a result my headlights come on with my running lamps. I cannot use my HID foglights only... Headlight must be on with running lamps NOW, I didn't see the lamp out fix on the XENON site (unless I just missed it)..

What precisely could be done in my case?

Hi,

Please PM me with your number and I will be more than happy to call you to discuss.

Steve

XenonDepot said:
Hi,

Please PM me with your number and I will be more than happy to call you to discuss.

Steve

I'm in Norway until the 27th. I will pm you my number once I get back home to the states. Thanks for the reply Steve.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back