Please Welcome XenonDepot to the VTCOA

Roz-SRT said:
I don't know. I was hoping you could tell me. :)

Only difference I "know" of is the shape/design. . . Maybe the actual bulbs may be different too. I honestly couldn't tell you. :dontknow:

Here's an 05 and my 06 side by side.

DSC00651Large.jpg

I really likee whitee!:) :) :)

I do too Roy, Whitey is quite the looker! :cool:

Steve quick question, will the lamp out fix work with other aftermarket HID kits?? :dontknow: TIA

Hi Craig,

Yes. You can install this product along with the lamp out fix to avoid any sort of error messages.

JMB Justin on this board has already installed our kit and has it working. He should be posting some pics/review shortly.

Also, InfinitySRT is putting together a review and an installation guide for you guys. This should be up shortly as well.

I really wish I personally had this truck so that I can take the pictures myself however unfortunately I do not. I am sure though that once these pics get posted you guys will see exactly what is involved.

In terms of the 06 models being difficult, can someone elaborate more on this?

Steve

Roz-SRT said:
I don't know. I was hoping you could tell me. :)

Only difference I "know" of is the shape/design. . . Maybe the actual bulbs may be different too. I honestly couldn't tell you. :dontknow:

Here's an 05 and my 06 side by side.

DSC00651Large.jpg

04'-05' Use 9007 bulbs and 06's Use 9008 bulbs.

Are there any other differences other than bulb type?

XenonDepot said:
Hi Craig,

Yes. You can install this product along with the lamp out fix to avoid any sort of error messages.

JMB Justin on this board has already installed our kit and has it working. He should be posting some pics/review shortly.

Also, InfinitySRT is putting together a review and an installation guide for you guys. This should be up shortly as well.

I really wish I personally had this truck so that I can take the pictures myself however unfortunately I do not. I am sure though that once these pics get posted you guys will see exactly what is involved.

In terms of the 06 models being difficult, can someone elaborate more on this?

Steve

So how do we order just the lamp out fix from you then? I'm sure there are several of us on here who could use it.

Here are some pics (they arent the best at demonstrating the difference) of the 6500K 9007 bulb (04-05 SRT10 Ram) kit I recently installed from Xnon Dpot. The quality of the product and wiring is excellent, all connections are weather tight and the relays keep the voltage spikes on startup from damaging the stock wiring. The light output is definitely improved, I haveead about HID retrofit kits actually deminishing light, but there is no way, it is SOOO much easier to see at night on dark roads. The look is fantastic as well!! Install was straight forward, the two thing necessary on the trucks to prevent problems and to function correctly are:

-Supplied XenonDepot ballasts spliced in between the factory trigger wires on the HID harness. This takes a matter of seconds, using either splice connectors or soldering them in, just keep in mind that the ballasts will heat up, so keep them away from anything that will melt.

-The high beam and low beam trigger wires on the factory harness need to be tied together. I stripped off about 1/2" of insulation on both wires, then simply twisted them together and soldered. InfinitySRT suggested I install a diode between the two wires instead of twisting them together to prevent voltage feedback. I will be doing this very soon as a safety measure, but the lights work perfectly regardless.

Best of all, NO "LAMP OUT" on the dash!

100_2114.JPG

100_2118.JPG

Thanks to Steve at Xenon Depot for a great product!!!
Justin

RedRamRules said:
Are there fog HID's to match the headlights :dontknow:

BTW they look great!

I am really struggling with the Zenon Depot web site...the initial question about what to use for which truck had me stumped...well I have an answer for that thanks to Justin...now the question above remains...by all reports this is a quality product, and I want them! My rant is that this company needs some assistance in making there products easier to select for individual applications...the web site just does not fill my huge need and very low technical capability...without input from others here, I would have just moved on...but what do I know, obviously nothing about this product!

Sorry, maybe I am just too stupid to have these great lights.

Hi Guys,

As per your questions:

1) The lamp out fix is listed here:

http://www.xenondepot.com/product.php?product_id=126

This works with the use of our kit. I cannot tell you whether it will work with other kits.

2) bub180jp - If it is just a different bulb then there would be no issues at all. We sell H13/9008 kits as well =)

3) JMB Justin - Thanks for the pics buddy. Glad to hear you are satisfied with the product.

The kit that Justin ordered is this one right here:

http://www.xenondepot.com/product.php?product_id=59

Also, here is the link again to the resistors:

http://www.xenondepot.com/product.php?product_id=126

4) Prof - am sorry that you are struggeling with our site. btw its XenonDepot not ZenonDepot =). Our products are fitment specific (ie: H1, h3, h4, 9007, etc..) not vehicle specific. I would be more than happy to call you and discuss. Please PM me with your contact info and I will gladly call you to discuss.

5) RedRamRules - InfinitySRT will shortly have some pictures/review of our product also installed in the fog lights. InfinitySRT is installing our 9006 3000k yellow HID conversion kit in the fogs. We will have some pictures of this shortly.

In short, here are the parts that you would need to order if you wanted to upgrade your vehicle's lighting:

06+ Dodge Ram - H13 HID Conversion kit.
02-05 - 9007 HID Conversion kit.

In BOTH cases you need the low beam resistor fix (link posted above).

Steve

so what is the best way to order? Can the VTCOA members order from the website and still get the forum discount. Or do we PM you our wishlist and you take our info?:dontknow:

Hello,

Yes, 06+ lose the high beams as well given that the H13/9008 bulb is a dual filament bulb as well.

You guys can order right from the website.

Steve

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back