Poll on adding a Supporting Member Benefit

What would you like to get as a supporting member

• Total voters

RedSrt007

Reaction score
I would like to add a new feature offered to supporting members; something they would like, and use....asking for feedback!

A online dating section , with only super Models ;)

More PM space......

Only because it seems like lately I need it

PM Question sent

Larger attachments:questionmark: :questionmark: I can't imagine what Stinker or Fatjack might come up with:embarassed: :marchmellow: :eek:

SrtBrad said:
No need to ask which one I voted for.
hMMMMMM, would it start with a V and end with an O ??? :p :p :D

If we get a car fax report, I am guessing that most members would get it on their truck. but is it a one time thing. VIDEOS would be the way to go as long as it is not copyrighted material, like youtube.com

Ive got nothing but respect for guys trying to improve on a already incredible site. Always getting better keep up the hard work.

As far as pm space.... 100 messages saved already?... I dont have 100 correspondents that i would have to keep up with at one time. Get a blackberry and a brief case.:confused: If i do get full copy and paste important stuff. Take a few minutes and click click click delete. I would advocate.. having larger boxes for supporting vendors anyway!!!

Carfax report... buying a new vehicle? Stand up for yourself and make them print the damn things to make the sale! While your at it, get new floor mats a new tank of gas and a detail job money talks. Be a hard ass! That being the case, i agree most would use this only one time for their own truck, and what would you use a promo number, and how would we get them?

Larger attachment... Im biased, on these Goverment computers i cant see half your stuff anyway much less import my own. ONLY those huge friggin signature pictures everyone has geez! Got a way to only let someones pic show once a thread! :mad: Joking if i dont want to see them i can turn them off right!?:D

Videos ... that screams copyright lawyers and other complications. Server capacity would fill up quick, and slow the site. And moderators would get pretty busy checking behind everyone to make sure they arent screwing up things for the rest of us. Although if done carefully it would be a nice addition.

How about vtcoa gear, decals, shirts? Special vendor discount or coupons? Magazine subscription? Private group buys? Trade forum (ill give you this if you give me that)? VIP gtg? Newsletters, could help advertise make us feel special? :dontknow:

Id be willing to pay more monthly fees for a few additional perks, offensive and diy is cool but this is an elite truck club with the greatest support, venders and comradery you can find. I say name your plan and name the price, i dont think you will scare anyone off. People selling their trucks left and right! Lets take this club to another level and keep them around!

the carfax would be a waste of money imo, i dont buy that many cars to need a carfax, truck aint going no where either. vtcoa emails would be cool

TREKER said:
vtcoa.com email addresses. :)
I thought we already had those?? :dontknow:

TREKER said:
vtcoa.com email addresses. :)

You should already have one of those! :dontknow: :eek:

I think decals or tee shirts are the way to go! .... Maybe a few different LEVELS of support? Like "Silver (1year)", "Gold (3years)", and "Platinum Lifetime (25years)"? :dontknow: The SRT/C uses that format and seems to work well. :) You can add more goodies, as the level goes up! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back