Ported Intake Manifold Results

I have to get to California! Raised in San Diego but not been back in years...I will make it happen!

Great...Really will look forward to it, win or lose I always have a blast.
Now...do you have any Lionel Trains....????

I knew that was coming!

I like a lot of other dolts, tossed mine years ago...should have known better!

If you think these trucks are a money pit...don't even get hooked on old trains... I just can't seem to stop collecting. Been collecting since 1968 when I got out of the Navy, plus I still have the original set of American Flyer my Dad bought in 1946...the year I was born.

This is great.

My Dad had a few of those left in his Garage. What are they worth roughly/possibly Trainman? ……He has a locomotive. Wow I just said that...

Prof said:
I have to get to California! Raised in San Diego but not been back in years...I will make it happen!

What's holding you back:confused: with a 14 second truck you should be able to get here in say a .........................................Month or so:D :D :p

Prof said:
I want the chain saws to be put away.

We'll make an exception for you :D

For those considering this intake upgrade. After the initial results we had on Gerald's car, we would like to make some more changes to the design and test again. I think there is more power on the table and to make this modification more cost effective we need better results. Stay tuned.

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc.
310-841-6996

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back