Project : RATTLE SNAKE

I am waiting on the custom Camshaft to be delivered, there was a backup on shipping as they ran out of the special gear retainment kits and I have a BIG CP3.4 injection pump so I really want the extra insurance of the gear stayin put. I then have to measure the clearances of the valves and measure the piston protrusion and calculate how much to mill off the pistons for proper clearances.

It's a waiting game now......

Diesel powered viper truck and a V10 66 charger.
You are going to be one busy dude.

iraqivet01 said:
Diesel powered viper truck and a V10 66 charger.
You are going to be one busy dude.
I always am super busy on a few projects...:D

EMT/SRT said:
Can we see some pics of the progress or did I miss them somewhere?
I will get some pics up soon....

I am currently building a couple of different Cummins diesel engines, one of them is a twin turboed 24 Valve with a p-7100 injection pump conversion. It will be close to 1000hp if not more with spray. The second is the common rail cummins for my Vipertruck. :D It should be strong too. I really enjoy these engines as they can take a heapload of abuse. I miss driving my truck, but I know when I am done it's gonna be even meaner.:D

wow and i thought i was doin good when i stuck a 12 valve cummins in my old 70 chevy 4x4

You know I was just reading this thread and thought...OK, you are going to have a diesel in the viper truck, a viper motor in a charger, now all you need to do is take that 440 you have and build a 'boss hoss' style bike!!! You will then have the complete set!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back